lhipta@deliveryman.com

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 58&page=32
Scam text/format: 22 October 2008, 15:42
Ahmed1989

Timezone: GMT+4
Languages:
Very Worrying.
Hello,
I've been communicating with someone in the U.K ( I am in the U.A.E) to send me a cat he is putting up for adoption, well I got this email which has the name of Ladyhaye , and I am just guessing if this is actually an email from them because when I came across your site stating some scams happening from the CAMEROON, DOUALA, 00237, I very much also trust this agency as I asked many, but this is kind of worrying me, but I would seriously want to know if this is for real, I also got a call from the number +23776246680, which is a Cameroon number, today asking me if I had done the payments and WHEN I will be paying and asking me if I read the email, this made me even more worried. The guy I was communicating with aswell did know how much I had to pay exacly (500dhs). I would be more than happy if you cleared my doubt. Thanks in Advance.
P.S. I even forwarded this email to Ladyhaye asking them the same, but I guess I get a faster answer here.

LADYHAYE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL AGENCY

SURREY BRANCH,UK
Dear Client,
We have information about a white Kitten WITH THE TAGGED NAME (Jones) from Mr WALLACE KOBYLINSKI here at LADYHAYE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL LIMITED SURREY BRANCH to be transported and delivered to you..
Using the following address;

Names.............xxxx

Address...........xxxx

Phone#:..........xxxx

Airport............Dubai International Airport

The cat will come with all necessary papers needed,and as the
UK veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of it
health, It was done,all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS were all
accurate, The test has been conducted and they are free from such
diseases that may attack other animals or contract from other animals like (Dogs & cats).So the
cat is now ready for Transportation and Home Delivery. But it should be noted that
this Delivery process cannot be carried out unless the fee of 500 Dihrams is paid for the Flight and delivery of the cat.Your cat will come alongside one of our pet carriers..........You are expected to be home at 9pm upon arrival of the cat to Sign delivery Papers.We shall send to you a payment receipt soon as you effect payments

MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment is usually done to any of our bank accounts through the use of credits cards.....But this mode of payment is not available for the moment because,all of our accounts are under auditing for the 2007/2008 Financial Year.So the board of director have diviced another Temporal mode of payment.This payment is to be done TO OUR HEAD QUARTERS INCHARGE OF FINANCES IN AFRICA.THIS PAYMENT IS TO MADE VIA THE CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORE TO YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE ITS UNITS AT OUR HEADQUATER DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.YOU CAN FIND WESTERN UNION SERVICE AT THE ADDRESS BELOW

AL ANSARI EXCHANGE
BUR DUBAI, KARAMA
Dubai, 325
+971-02-6227888

WHEN YOU GO TO THIS WESTERN UNION STORE, TELL THE AGENT THAT YOU WISH TO SEND MONEY TO THIS ADDRESS BELOW.YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO SPEND MONEY UNECESSARILY,TO AVOID HIGHER CHARGES

AS THE LAST 70 CLIENTS COMPLAINED,DO NOT TELL THE AGENT THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR A CAT ,YOU WILL BE CHARGED UNDER COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION AND YOU MAY SPEND MUCH JUST TO SEND 500 dihrams. BELOW IS THE PAYMENT ADDRESS. COPY IT CAREFULLY WITH A PEN.

NAME............. MCNAMARA SHU A.
ADDRESS..........6 QUARD ETACHE ROAD
CITY...................BONABERI
Country.......CAMEROON
TOWN................DOUALA
ZIPCODE.......... 00237

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question and answer.Make it to be;
TEST QUESTION: WHEN?
ANSWER: TODAY

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So the cat should be leaving for your location early enough. If this fee is not provided, the cat will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily
feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the 500 A.E.D
Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money
Transfer details and the Money Transfer Control Numbers (a 10 digits numbers) . IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR
PAYMENTS ....We shall proceed with transportation arrangements for your location.You should be home or assign someone to be home to welcome cat
Customers Tips.

Do not let the Western Union agent know you are sending money for online purchase or else your charges will be high sine it shall be a commercial transaction .
We do everything to make our customers happy.Enjoy our services and call us if any Questions or Problems or immediately after you make payments +447031861839

GENERAL MANAGER,
GRACE HOPKINS

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF LADYHAYE INTERNATIONAL PETS
TRAVEL AGENCY

CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER,
LISE LEVY

CUSTOMER SERVICE,
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
LADYHAYE INTL PETS TRAVEL AGENCY,
Email:lhipta@deliveryman.com
phone number:+447031861839

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer