Ngong Julian / Ngong Clive Yuh

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Ngong Julian / Ngong Clive Yuh

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:51 pm

13th June 2011 06:54 AM

Name of scammer: Ngong Julian / Ngong Clive Yuh

Scammer's known aliases: lizzy, Ayeah Joel Toh, VERONICA RODRIGUEZ, NGONG JULIAN WUITOPH, Victoria Pat, Asong henry, kevin yusimbom, Shanette Ortiz

Scammer's known email addresses: perfect_mama20@yahoo.ca, afrotica@gmail.com, firsttradeinternational@yahoo.ca, minebest32@yahoo.com, ashleygreen@aol.com, perfect_mom22@yahoo.ca, doaulainternationalairlines@rocketmail.com, pom_angels2010@hotmail.com, designerbabiesthem@hotmail.com, bestmum2012@yahoo.com, PETIDAJOEL@YAHOO.COM

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23779334534, 23775443914, 23793006359

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 63&page=16

Western Union / Moneygram information:
Receiving (her "husband") NGONG JULIAN
City: DOUALA
Zip: 00237
State: LITTORAL
Test Question: WHEN
Test Answer: NOW

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 63&page=16
Scam text/format
13 March 2011, 17:50
Unregistered

This is the e-mail I received after e-mailing someone on Craigslist. It really lowers my faith in humanity.
Afterwards, "she" was texting me about God and how He will bless me forever for taking care of her family's baby and that her family was so happy, and all that stuff.
My husband and I almost were taken by this, we did send money, however, I quickly came to my senses and was able to call to cancel the money. I got it all back. However, she was still bothering me. I wish that we could stop these people.

Good luck to everyone, and watch out!!

Hello,
Thanks for your mail. We have 1 male(max) and 1 Female (meli) ready for re homing to new homes .There are Outstanding AKC registered Pomerania from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome pedigree. Gorgeous wrinkles, nice rope across their nose, massive bones structure, compact and muscular. Home-raised, family socialized puppies with sweet, loving and playful temperament, loves children. Ready to be a family companion or your best friend. Current vaccinations, De-worming, new crate, veterinarian health check and health certificate. Health guaranteed. Awesome puppy packet, the baby Pomerania will come alongside with the following 1 Year health Guarantee, Health Certificate, Shot Records Create (w/shipping),.

I am giving them out because they were always cared and looked after by my father but with a heavy heart i lost him and he was all I got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. My father died in an accident last month on his way back from work and i have very bad memories when i see these puppies around me,because they were always together with him since i am always busy in the laboratory..

i really need to give them to someone who can really care and love them just the way dad used to..These puppies have been very lonely since dad passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send them to a loving home

where are you located ?
are you married?
do you have kids?
do you promise to take very good care of the puppies?
have you ever owned a puppy?
how soon do you need the puppy?
which off the puppies do you need?
please i need your mobile number so we can talk more on text or on phone

i really count on you if you can be there for them.. all you are going to pay is just for their change of ownership papers which will cost you only $150 each .

I forgot to add the e-mail address.

minebest32@yahoo.com

Her name: Victoria Pat

Receiving (her "husband") NGONG JULIAN
City: DOUALA
Zip: 00237
State: LITTORAL
Test Question: WHEN
Test Answer: NOW

I sure hope this helps future people who may be scammed.
17 March 2011, 04:29
Unregistered

Pet scam! by this julian ngong!
I was unfortunately scammed for 125$. I'm currently working with law enforcement to catch this guy and others that are involved. I hope these people are ready to be cuffed cause I ain't stopping till they're locked up! Thankfully, they're on this case now. I'll update everyone about it.

So everyone don't fall for anyone from doaula, cameroon or outside the US period! Go to a local breeder or pet store.

Don't fall for it!!!
heres the email addresses used.
ashleygreen@aol.com
perfect_mom22@yahoo.ca
doaulainternationalairlines@rocketmail.com

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... post133412
Scam text/format
Yesterday, 15:17
Unregistered

Pet SCAM
Okay. So, I've always wanted a puppy for the family and I went to this site named "JEANZA" and this 'lady' named VERONICA RODRIGUEZ (perfect_mama20@yahoo.ca) scammed me!!! >

I lost $200 (I'm trying to get my money back) and now she's asking for MORE money ($1,312- for insurance, etc). WHAT NERVE!! Then I phoned her so-called 'husband' who sounded like the money reciever (NGONG JULIAN WUITOPH) in MoneyGram and told him to return the dog to Veronica.

He even knew my name and I didn't even tell him anything yet.

He was like: Hey, is this (my name)?
ME: .... Uh, yeah... it is. How do you know my na- (didn't even let me finish my sentence)
HIM: Your puppy-uh, Lucy is still in Cameroon and can you send in the money we have to have the pet insurance and rabies check.
Me: What?! Make Veronica pay it! What kind of pet owner is she?! ...

Then I went up online to see if 'Veronica' is a scammer and guess what? SHE IS!

Look up perfect_mama20@yahoo.ca and you'll see a whole BUNCH of stuff she's selling! Birds and dogs and then each ad had different locations. And what I'm trying to do now, is I'm trying to get the police to track this.. this... imbecile!

Beware of 'AYEAH JOEL TOH' , 'VERONICA RODRIGUEZ', People who keeps asking if 'you are there?' in text message or e-mail , when you phone them check for their accents , and always look up their e-mail!! I hope this helps you from getting scammed.

I hate puppy frauds... It makes me upset that I have to tell my kids' that we can't get the Pomeranian yet.
Yes, ALL of it and I think this is their number 924-665-01 or something like that. I swear when I meet that guy, I will slap him and then kick him where it hurts!
And for the address, I don't really know, but I do know this. Another guy is named Ayeah Joel Toh , in Afroticayola.yolasite.com . I think the fraud stole and used this REAL Ayeah's name. It's strange though.

Scam link http://www.globalwood.org/trade/godetailemail.asp
Scam text/format

Global Wood

Trade Lead

Posted Time:9/19/2008
Type: Sell

Subject: 500 CBM of Tali Round Logs For Sale
Details: We have presently available as much as 500 CBM of Tali Round Logs presently available for sell.We also have various types of logs with speicifications AA,AB.All our logs are free from knots and rots and are good for diverese utilities.We sell the following african hard wood
-Tali round logs
-Mahogany round logs
-Bubinga round logs
-Sapeli round logs
-Iroko round logs
For more informations about purchase of this logs do not hesitate to contact us via our companys email address for further discussions and informations
Contact Address

Name: Ngong Julian
Position:
Company:
Email: Request For Quote
Tel.: 00237-75443914
Fax:
Homepage: http://
Address:
City:
Province:
Country or Area: Cameroon
Postcode:

Scam link http://business-listings.com/Business/f ... 79665.html
Scam text/format

first trade international

Welcome to our blog. FT International is a trading company in Cameroon with an objective to open the world of trade and investment for business men and women .We are also a company linking and educating the foreign partners on how business and trade in generally operate in Cameroon and Africa. Many buyers and investors find it difficult to trade with business men in Africa .This is because the world has not really understood how business and trade operates in Africa. I often tell business men that when you travel to the UK or US to purchase electronics for example; the business language and style is not there same like that of Japan or China.
Not withstanding, Africa in general and Cameroon in particular remains a continent of great natural resources and raw materials. Investing or purchasing in Cameroon via

FT International gives the customer a better inside on the product or project to embark into.

Cameroon has a better and fair tax policy to attract any investor. Exportation and importation laws clearly ties with international law, eliminating fraud and greatly encouraging business.
Many African business men lack the capital to run giant businesses and projects on their own. This explains the fact why 85% of importers or exporters have to go into cooperation with western investors. The fact is, the west has the capital and we have the resources. FT International has documented and profitable projects .Which is lasting and profitable and we are looking for investors to join us. We publish new projects and opportunities regularly at our website.

We are into trading likewise; we have documented projects on the buying of cocoa beans in Cameroon .In fact, FT International deals with those export crops that are produced and exported from Cameroon like cocoa beans, crude palm oil, coffee, etc. These products are greatly produced in Cameroon and subsidies by the government.
You can learn more about trading with us from our website.

http://www.firsttradeinternational.webs.com
E-Mail.firsttradeinternational@yahoo.ca
Establish Year:N/A
Total Staff: N/A
Annual Sales:N/A
Tel:+23775443914
Fax:
Address:00237

More scams;

http://www.ozaoza.com/component/adsmana ... &catid=171
Ad Title: Rough diamonds for sale
See all ads from Asong henry
Description: sir,
we are dealers of rough uncut diamond base in Cameroon.We are in need of a credible investor and buyer of rough diamond.Note that we do not ask for any advance payment or upfront, but rather we are looking for possible cooperation with serious buyers
Brand: diamond
Item Condition: New
Kind of Delivery: Delivery / Carry
Price: 00.00
Name: Asong henry
City: yaounde
Post Code: 237
Phone: +23775443914
Email: firsttradeinternational@yahoo.ca
http://www.presence-pc.com/forum/ppc/Ac ... 1721-2.htm
LOL j ai du mal a comprendre comment les gens qui vendent un bien finissent par payer quelque chose ? O_O. . .

Mais bon Etant donner que l informations sur ce sujet manque ...

Je viens d' avoir affaire a ce genre d' arnaque ( ce n est oas la première fois XD ) mais je pist un message car ca concerne une banal vente de chiot au lieu de l habituel transaction voiture / ordi / tel ...
Ils se mettent a arnaquer des petites sommes
Je répond donc a une annonce pour des chiot , la vendeuse se disant a Lyon ^^

Puis elle dit être au Cameroun depuis peu et demande un western union .... Bla bla bla
Pour l instant je les fais mariner depuis 2 jours et je vais finir par lui dire qu elle doit payer des taxes pour percevoir mon paiement Mdr
et j ai signaler cette annonce au site de petite annonce en question mais elle est toujours en ligne ... Et il faut admettre que ces gens sont convaincant, donc quelqu un d' un peu naïf ou mal informé peu facilement se faire avoir ... .

Donc je transmet les coordonnées de la personne en question , si ca peut éviter a quelqu un de se faire avoir ^_^ ( bien qu ils doivent changer de nom a chaque fois ...)
^*****************

Mail : pom_angels2010@hotmail.com

Non et adresse de la personne pour le western union :

Récepteur de noms: Ngong Julian
Pays: Cameroun
État: Littoral
Code postal: 00237
Adresse: 4180 Deido Apt

NE JAMAIS JAMAIS ENVOYER DE WESTERN UNION A UN INCONNU ( c est un paiement réserve a vos proches !)
PAYER VOS TRANSACTION PAR PAYPAL ET UNIQUEMENT VIA L OPTION PAIEMENT DE BIENS ( et non" paiement entre proche " qui n est pas assuré car juste pour les proches ...) et NE FAITES DES TRANSACTION EBAY QU AVEC DES VENDEURS ET ACHETEURS AVEC UN PROFIL D' EVALUATION POSITIF ET D' AU MOINS 10/20 TRANSACTIONS .
ET PAS DE TRANSACTION AVEC L AFRIQUE !

Et bien sur : REFLECHISSEZ ET FAITES DES RECHERCHES AVANT DE CONCLURE UNE TRANSACTION !!!!
Répondre à AnTiarnak
petzoulle 20-12-2010 à 15:37:57
http://www.myadvertlist.com/en.php?adve ... 80388.html
Low ground Reptiles species (Pythons) available

We now have some captive ball pythons ready for sale.We now have the following species please contact us at ([**email removed**]) for more information
Boas
Amazon Tree boas (Red) (2)
Amazon Tree boas (Yellow Calico) (1)
Colombian Boa constrictor (Albino het. anery) (2)
Colombian Boa constrictor (Hypo) (3)
Sonoran Boa constrictor (Hypo) (2)
Pythons
Ball python (Granite) (2)
Ball python (Pastel) (4)
Borneo Short-tailed pythons (3)
Black Blood pythons (2)
Red Blood pythons (4)
Hybrid Blood pythons (3)
Albino Ball python(7)

Contacts ( phone, fax ): [**email removed**],+23779334534
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Date: 2010-12-30
Ad is valid until: 2013-03-09
http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionabl ... -cc4f5.htm
Reported By: duped_n_tn — sparta Tennessee United States of America
Submitted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
cargo link delivery kevin yusimbom, was trying to purchase pups, was told $240 for delivery, then was hit with $1250.00 bameda, Cameroon

cargo link delivery
bameda Select State/Province 00237
Cameroon
Phone: 237-7933-4534
Web: local sales nettwork
Category: Questionable Activities

while trying to purchase a yorkshire terrier online was told that 2 pups would be delivered to me once i had paid $240 via western union, once my payment had been made and recieved i was informed my pups would not be delivered unless i paid an additional $1250 to cargo link delivery agency which i refused to do, im out my money plus the western union fees and still no pups, just another duped american taken advantage of by foriegn rip off artist...........i would suggest you run if you see the words cameroon while trying to purchase a pet online, since this unfortunate event i have done research and found cargo link repeated popping up as ripping off more poor souls just like myself....BUYER BEWARE
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto ... 36&t=13083
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010
Subject: Pocket sized maltese puppies available (Claude y Mimi )

Hi ,
Thanks for inquiring about our puppies , OH yes , our puppies are still available and ready for any good and caring family or home , we have always wanted our puppies to get the best of love from their new homes and families . as a matter of fact , our puppies have so much love to offer to their new families , if you welcome any of our puppies into your home , and provide them with a lot of love and care , and also if you will accept them with open arms , and with all your heart . Our puppies have spectacular coddy bodies , well potty and toilet trained and they are raised in our home with children and other house pets (cats .... ) , they are very healthy , with very good personality . They are just the happiest puppies you will ever see . with sweet and loving temperaments . Our puppies are currently on shots , micro chipped and de-wormed and they will be coming with all their health papers and a year health guarantee ,
i will like to ask you some few questions regarding our little puppies which you want to adopt from us

- Are you a breeder ?
- Where are you located ?
- Do you have enough experience staying with Tcup Maltese puppies before or just the first ones ?

I am asking all these question just because i am curious and i just want to ensure that your home provides the best and convenient environment for our puppies , for we desire all the best for them and i will appreciate , if they are well care for in their new home , as for our location , currently we have relocated to our new farm here in St. Lawrence , Cameroon , we are on a research program here , since we are very work stressed up here , it gives us very less time to take care of the puppies , that is why we are giving them out , OK , , and we will be sending the puppies over to your place from here , we will prefer the puppy of your choice to be transported and delivered directly at your home , since that way , it will safer for the puppies , and also less stressful on your part , if the puppies are delivered directly at your home address . OK ,

what do you think about that ?

Description of Puppies

Claude

Pet name : Claude
Weight : 3.35 Ibs
Size at Maturity: Small(Tcup Pocket sized)

Mimi

Pet name : Mimi
Weight : 3.5 Ibs
Size at Maturity: Small(Tcup Pocket sized)

My dear , all we are most interested for our puppies now , is a home where they will be treated as a little prince ( Claude ) and princess ( Mimi ) , as we have always treated them in our home , OK , and my most concern is their health and welfare , and if you are really willing to love and provide a very great home for our puppies , then you will have to promise me that you will always take care of all their Vet and feeding bills , when you get them over at your place , OK , if that is OK , then all you will taking care of is their transportation and delivery charges for the puppies to be delivered at your place , OK , and will cost you $260 for both pups transportation and delivery charges , if all that is OK by you then i will be waiting for your response with confirmation so that we will know what to do next
Our regards and waiting

OH i almost forgot you can reach us at + 237 7933 4534 or you just dial 00237 7933 4534
http://fraudwatchers.net/forums/showthread.php?p=134442
17 May 2011, 18:08
Unregistered

ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY SCAM - CAMEROON
I'm actually about to send the money since i love the puppy so much.
I'm trying to call her since I'm about to leave the country for vacation. when the phone she gave cant be reach.. so i tried to search for her full address and found this link.. the word s they're using are almost the same and was shock and thankful at the same time.

she's using <bestmum2012@yahoo.com>

Receivers names...............................NGONG CLIVE YUH
Country........................................Cameroon
City.....................................Yaounde
State............................................CENTRE
address........................................# 234 Rue de Deido
Zip code.......................................00237
Phone number ..............................01123793006359
test question..................................When ?
answer.........................................Now
Amount.........................................$150

thanks for this post Guys..
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 63&page=21
25 June 2011, 09:43
daughtryfan1

Timezone: GMT
Languages:
Pomeranian Scam
Found a listing for Pomeranian puppies for sale in my town. I emailed the person and told them I wanted more info. They sent a bunch of pictures of 4 puppies they had-Max, Austin, Meli and Bella. She said they wanted $160 per puppy and that would include all costs nothing else. She also told me that she was in the Peace Corps and was moving and unable to keep the dogs.

After reading the numerous emails, I started to notice differences like they would say he not she or say the wrong dogs name. Also the prices would be different in each paragraph and as the conversation went on, they became pushy saying the dog had to be delivered tomorrow. Their English wasn't the best also. When I told them I knew they were scammers, she kept telling me shes a "Christina" woman of faith.

Here is some of the information I was able to obtain:
minebest32@yahoo.com
Said her name was Victoria Pat
Said husbands name was Ngong Clive Yuh
Address given Centre, Cameroon

These people are scum!!!!
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... post143864
Unregistered

perfect_mama20@yahoo.ca is also "SHANETTE ORTIZ"
i almost got scammed out of $230 dollars by this Shanette Ortiz, who supposedly was going to send my Pomeranian puppy through this service called "Action Pet Express". However, this service sent me an email telling me to send the money through Western Union to:
Receiver Names...... NGONG JULIAN WUITOPH
Country.............. CAMEROON
State ............... DOUALA
City.................. LITTORAL
Zip code............... 00237
House address............ 23 RUE DE DEIDO
Amount.....................$230
TEST QUESTION ...........WHEN ?
TEST ANSWER ...............TODAY
I searched up this info and came up with a bunch of sites warning me against this person, and when i sent an email to "Shanette" she acted all sorry and tried to tell me she didnt know what was going on and that she was going to use this other service...and then she said that she would just send me the dog and i'd pay when i got it. But then she asked me to place a bunch of ads for her, so i got suspicious and i told her i knew this was a scam and then she just sent me a message saying "**** u"
what a dumb ***** this person is, and i'm glad i did my research before sending anything. Watch out for any of this info and make sure you always see the dog before you pay for it.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer