Epie Nnoko

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Epie Nnoko

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 pm

21st August 2011 05:05 AM

Name of scammer: Epie Nnoko

Scammer's known aliases: Susan Hallam, Richard Armstrong, Danny, Marco, Alex Neve, MARCO LEE, Mr. Sanders Mils, SP Holdings and Partners, Mr. Samuel Green, SourceAgric Limited

Scammer's known email addresses: meixue58@yahoo.com, nouracole@hotmail.com, babyflorence@hotmail.com, chukelvis@yahoo.com, melissacarol120@gmail.com, louisechristian@live.com, livingsacrifice@live.com, anna.berry41@yahoo.com, fridacollins@yahoo.com, natali.chapman@yahoo.com, melissadicken@hotmail.com, wesleylaw12@hotmail.com, esabelthierry@yahoo.com, mderick71@yahoo.com, ttarabishop@yahoo.com, kelvinearth@yahoo.com, chelseahull29@yahoo.com, emmajesus120@yahoo.com, doggpound111@ovi.com, melissasandra@in.com, pabloangelina33@yahoo.com, peterluren@yahoo.com, worldwidepetsshippers@gmail.com, pterelocatorss@londonmail.com, vanmabel@gmail.com, MARK@consultant.com, ericandens@hotmail.com, lesleyburgh@hotmail.com, kirstiejonny@yahoo.com, oman2yk@gmail.com, jamesright1@live.com, chelseanat12@yahoo.com, catherinejonny@yahoo.com, hajkovazuzi@yahoo.com, kennedyjonny30@hotmail.com, njanjka80@yahoo.com, kennedyken66@yahoo.com, sargeantlizzie@yahoo.com, mcglynnallan@yahoo.com, elainejonny@yahoo.com, kennedymonn22@yahoo.com, kennedykik@yahoo.com, trongarms50@yahoo.com, barrettnicole7799@yahoo.com, alicehallsworth@yahoo.com, bkhurram56@yahoo.com, smithlauren7791@yahoo.com, pidikgrajcar@yahoo.com, kateandv@yahoo.com, thomsonkatie@yahoo.com, insurancedesk@accountant.com, MARCOLEE@consultant.com, poliagreen@gmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23779710764, 23794884130, 23777265706, 23794727538, 23797879020, 23770734259, 447031838634, 447031827713, 447031857784, 447031886685, 447031830669, 447031875233, 447024033795, 448444848872, 39916193324, 1982222221

Link: http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... 209&page=2

Western Union / Moneygram information

VPI PET INSURANCE FOR THE MALE YORKIE PUPPY ( JERRY )‏‏

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
PETS DELIVERY AGENCY TEL:07031838634
EMAIL:pterelocatorss@londonmail.com
VPI PET INSURANCE

Yorkie puppies‏From: Kirstie jonny (kirstiejonny@yahoo.com)

the name the money was sent to is Epie NNOKO

Scam link http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=22209
Scam text/format

tina

Puppy Scam
I have also been scsmmed today with very similar details described below.

I found the ad on oodle classifies of a miniature yorkshire terrier puppy for sale £120 ( london based). Emailed them and they replied:
Hiya thanks, yes i still have the puppies, sweet little pups, ready to
go now at 10weeks, done with house training and toilet, females and
males available, all are vet checked, fully kc, puppies are very
playful and loves much attention and to be pampered, we are a family
of five, we all love puppies too, but wanting to get ride of three
puppies now, because we are getting a new aviary along my daughter
will go to her own home now and the puppies are just too much for her,
will like to know about you for future sake before giving the puppies:

> Whats your name?
> where do you live?
> Do you often go out with your pets?
> Have you got a pet now?
> IS your current pet use to other pets and vet checked also?
> Do you have a vet? What about your family and kids?
> When are you ready for a puppy?
> Can you please tell me more you know about pets and this breed especially?

I have attach some photos for you

Sorryyyyyyyyyy for asking alot we just wanna make sure our puppies is
safe where he or she is going, which sex you want? Each puppy cost £130.
We offer a health certificate for 6months to you, and also a pedigree
pet food manual. They are very Cute puppies. You can see the puppies
any time you want, we are in Kirkwall, it is in Scotland and we can
give you our address for view, if it is too far, then i can drive down
the puppy to you, or send the puppy to your house by a courier service
that carriers puppy around for people.
Please our interest in more on the home you have for this pup. Just
heard that one of our pup which we gave out was rescued by the rescue
team, because the family we sent the pup into, did not take proper care
of the puppy and this is what we hate. Please get back to us with more
about your home and you. About these puppies:

These dogs are gentle and playful and very fond of his or her family. A
puppy at heart, they are clever, sociable and loving, easy-going and
docile. Though they do generally have a lot of energy, especially as
puppies. Good with children and friendly with strangers, they are not
watchdogs, for they bark little and love everyone. These puppies are
very intelligent and trainable, but they have a mind of their own and
will only obey a command if they see the point and if you do not
display leadership, they will not see the point in obeying you.
Please get back to me asap. photos attached.

Regards

(with a pic attached)
*notice how the amount is changed from £120 to £130 and from london to scotland (which i noticed later)

I responded to email and they replied:
Hiya {name removed by administrator} thats very sweet and interesting from such a wonderful nice
pet person like you, we are also from France me, my husband and kids,
and we are dearly the best pet lovers around here and alot of people
really wanna get our puppies, but we really need to know the person
first as alot of breeders trying to deceive us to get the puppies and
resell for money making, your email is fantastic and we are speechless
again and have decided to give you puppy, yes do not worry puppies are
teacup and estimated to be 3lbs as adults and are very good little
wallet puppies, i think its best we arrange the delivery of your puppy
asap because alot of other people trying to be interesting now, so you
have said it all and i very much appreciate people who are open to
others as we are as well, since you are down there we can arrange the
delivery even today or tomorrow since all the papers of the babies are
ready and can be delivered anyday for you, the delivery service will
do micro chipping for you so thats no problem ok, please just promise
you really gonna be the best mother for this heart felt angels,
heheheheh sorry not saying we doubt you just kidding lol. when are you
ready for the delivery tell us since my hubby is not work today and
tomorrow and he can best arrange delivery for you, the delivery
service will charge about £30 for delivery cost to your house, please
send us this information now

names in full
house address
city
post code
land line
mobile line

as we use this for delivery and micro chipping, waiting for you asap
my fellow friend

NOTE: EMAIL contact
[ poliagreen (a) gmai . com ] . Please correct the GMAIL. you know we
are not getting your direct email address, so just try and study our
own and send email there preferably now ok,

regards
* notice how the amount is now £160 (£130+£30) and they don't address themselves

I finally called the number that was on the ad as well as email. I asked the guy about the payment and the guy (french accent) named Danny told me to call back tomorrow at 8.30am where he will be sorting out the courier and the microchipping for the puppy.

I called up next morning at 8.30 and they told me that I should have an email of details about the courier and the payment details. And to call back for instructions.

the email from courier:
WORLD COURIER
( KIRKWALL ** LONDON )

DEAR CLIENT,
WORLD COURIER WISHES TO INFORM YOU OF YOUR PET DELIVERY:

POINTS TO NOTE

RECEIVING ADDRESS RECEIVED
REGISTRATION # 74 / 76 / 30 / 98
MICRO CHIPPED CENSOR PUP / 978 / 00

PETS PAPERS CONFIRMED
CRATE / CAGE NUMBER UK / 42
PAYMENT TERM / METHOD CASH TRANSFER
PAYMENT ADVICE CONTACT MANAGER BELOW FOR DETAILS
PAYMENT ADDRESS CHECK BELOW

DELIVERY TYPE ***** TOP/URGENT CLASS
PAYMENT CLASS REQUIRED **** CASH / WIRE TRANSFER

RECEIVERS ADDRESS

NAMES: ************{Name removed by Administrator}.................
ADDRESS : ********details of address......................
CITY * COUNTY: ***London
TELEPHONE: ****** mobile number..............

PETS DOCUMENTS
1. MICRO CHIP CENSOR
2. VETERINARY REPORT OF EXCELLENT HEALTH
3. HEALTH GUARANTEE
4. EXTRA ACCESSORIES

CRATE NUMBER

1. CRATE NUMBER: **** 0042 ****

THE PUPPY HAS BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY A RESERVATION WAS MADE AND WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THIS, SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE - ANIMAL - FLIGHT AND DELIVERY FEE OF £170.00.

IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT PAYMENT OF SUCH CATEGORY IS DONE DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS AGENCY LOCATED VICTORIA CAMEROON

PAYMENT OPTIONS
-We do accept cash on desk, meaning the sender can pay at point of departure.
-Secondly we do accept credit card, to pay with your credit card online, go to our " ONLINE PAYMENT " page and make the payment. Your Transaction Number is 0042UK1.

-Thirdly we accept a wire transfer WESTERN UNION for charges less than 4000.00 EURO - £2000.00 and this payment is confirm by the flight director
Since you are paying £170.00 you will be using the last or third option which is a wire transfer. The transfer has to be done directly to the flight director PET COURIER FAMILY SHIPPERS using the address:

PAYMENT - ADDRESS:
RECEIVERS FIRST NAME:........NJAH
RECEIVERS SECOND NAME:.....NKEPO
COUNTRY..............CAMEROON
CITY.....................TIKO
ADDRESS................21 OFFICE ROAD TIKO
TEST QUESTION......LAST NAME
ANSWER............NKEPO
METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNION
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> £170.00

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES

****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER COST £200 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )
****** SECOND OPTION **** FRIEND OR FAMILY TRANSFER COST £15 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

WHERE YOU CAN LOCATE A WESTERN UNION STORE IN YOUR AREA

POPLAR CONVENIENCE STORE
225 East India Dock Road
London, E14 0EG

SEERON NET
167 East India Dock Road
London, E14 0EA

MANNY NEWS
203 East India Dock Road
London, E14 0ED

Note:
After making the Transfer through WESTERN UNION , send to us the payment details in this order;
Sender's First Name:
Sender's Second Name:
The (10) Digit CONTROL Number

(GIVEN TO YOU BY THE WESTERN UNION , AFTER TRANSFER):
Full FLIGHT AND DELIVERY DETAILS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR OF THE FLIGHT WILL BE-MAILED TO YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED BY OUR REGISTRAR.

( YOU CAN CALL OR EMAIL FOR ANY CORRECTIONS OR NOTIFICATIONS)

Home delivery Manager
MARCO LEE
EMAIL: MARCOLEE@consultant.com
TEL: 07031838634 ( Direct Line)
TEL: 08444848872 - 00237 797 107 64 00237 797 107 64 ( SWITCHBOARD)
* Notice the amount is now £170 instead of £160. I wasn't prepared for payment as I assumed I could pay either credit card or bank transfer and they insisted I pay cash via western union because gave excuses that the amount had to be more on credit card. I suggested to Danny that I transfer the amount into his account and he can pay it at the desk of the courier and he said because he works for France company or something he only has french account. So I paid via western union. Notice the country of payment is Cameroon and the email was from onlinefaq@consultant.com (world courier is not even mentioned in the email domain)

I called the courier manager guy (apparently named marco but didn't respond by that) that I was still waiting for confirmation of courier driver on his way. and he said there is a slight problem, email will be sent within the next 20mins please read.

this was the email:
DEAR PET OWNER:

THIS IS THE DESK OF THE GLASGOW PET CONTROL DEPARTMENT:

MOTIVE
WE ARE ENGAGED IN THE SAFE HANDLING THE BOARDING OF ANIMALS FROM DIFFERENT PET DELIVERY COMPANIES.

ALL ANIMALS DEPARTING SCOTLAND TO ENGLAND, WALES AND NORTHERN IRELAND ARE BEING CHECKED AND CONTROLLED HERE BEFORE THEY ENTER THEIR FINAL DELIVERY VANS TO END POINTS.

ANIMALS WITH ENDANGERED MARKS SUCH AS FOREST PARROTS, MONKEYS AND ELEPHANTS ARE HIGHLY PROTECTED WITH FULL POLICIES AND THUS REQUIRES FULL INSURANCE POLICIES.
ANIMALS WITHOUT ENDANGERED MARKS REQUIRES FULL REFUNDABLE INSURANCE POLICIES WITH A 48HOURS MARK ( PAYABLE BY RECEIVER VIA RECEIVERS COURIER SERVICE )
ANY ANIMAL WITH FRAUDULENT PAPERS AND INSURANCE WILL BE DETAINED AND CLAIMED BY THE RSCPA
ANY ANIMAL ABANDONED BY OWNER AT OUR PET CHECKED HOUSE WILL BE STUCKED FOR SIX (6) MONTHS AND BOTH OWNERS OR RELATING PARTIES WILL BE CALLED AND CLAIMED BY THE LOCAL POLICE ARE WELFARE FOR ABANDONING A PET AND SENTENCE WILL BE PLACED WITH HIGH CHARGES E.G FROM £4000.00 TO £12000.00.

DEAR PET OWNER,

YOUR PUPPY IS PRESENTLY AT OUR DEPARTURE DESK NOW PENDING FINAL DELIVERY
FINAL DELIVERY *** PENDING
PURPOSE *** REFUNDABLE INSURANCE POLICY NEEDED
STATUS *** COMPULSORY
POLICY DURATION *** 48 HOURS
REFUND POINT *** AT DOORSTEP ARRIVAL TIME
REFUND DOCUMENT *** ATTACHED BELOW
AMOUNT TO BE PAID £480.00

NOTE:

THE SAID AMOUNT OF £480.00 YOU ARE PAYING NOW WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOUR PET ARRIVES YOUR HOME SAFELY.

YOUR INSURANCE POLICY FROM THE WORLD COURIER SERVICE ATTACHED BELOW:

Susan Hallam - Director
Richard Armstrong
* the email was sent from insurancedesk@accountant.com even though it was meant to be from the glasgow pet control desk. email was layed out same as the courier. They called me whether I recieved the email and explained to me about insurance required and that I needed to read the email but I couldn't access the email. In the meantime, I also got an email from Danny saying that they got an email from the courier about insurance and that I would be refunded so there would not be a problem, etc. Since I could read this from my Blackberry I was somehow reassured. And I took their word for it and paid 480 and they said in the same way as before via western union. After this was done, I went back and accessed my emails and opened the attachments of the certificate and receipt and they looked dodgy and unprofessional. With the suspicions building up, this was the one that confirmed it was a scam. So I went through all the emails and every details that was given to me and everything was inconsistent, the cost, the time, the information, etc. I went back to the ad and there was 'scams warning' and I read it.. everything they said, I had done... IT WAS A SCAM!

To add on top of it. within an hour so call Marco called me (on some unrecogniseable number +23779710764, they obviously weren't in scotland) and they said there was another problem. The courier is in newcastle and the puppy requires a fake passport for it to carry on to london. the cost was £600!! Knowing it was a scam by now, I said I'm not paying anymore because I have paid enough and moving from newcastle to london passport is not required. He was calm and said it does because it's moving from one city to another. And reassured me that it would also be refunded along with the insurance once the puppy arrives safely. And insisted to go back to the emails and check the details of the couriers company as its all there and if I dont pay the puppy will be detained for 6 months and I could be penalised, etc (obviously he suspected I had a suspision). He finally said call your seller and inform him the circumstances.

By now I was stuck and didn't know what to do.. I called my boyfriend for help. By this time, I was in shock and hyperventialing.. because I didn't know what to do.. I have paid nearly £700 including fees. And I knew I lost that. But the fact, I was sucked into the scam made me feel horrible. When your emotionally overwhelmed, your decisions get clouded, this is what happened to me. I noticed the little things that I had a funny feeling about but I ignored them. When I did believe my instincts it not soon enough but not too late.

I contact oodle to inform them the ad was a scam and they immediately took it off and I called up the metro police who wasn't any help even after all the details I've mentioned above but since i made a contract with them and the puppy was expected at a specific time which the time has not yet due, no crime has been established. Which is total bull since I said the puppy won't arrive since they are asking for another £600 pounds and said my call was to not let others fall into the same trap as I did since I know I won't get the money back. And he said he couldnt do anything, didn't get any details of the scam and that I had to call either the next day or later in the evening.

They also used the company name 'gladstone milks' (mentioned in the guy's sister experience of the scam as well) in the receipt and insurance certificate.

The contact numbers were:

07031886685 - Danny
07031838634 - Marco

They both had french accents. Also they also instructed me to call them back and only ever called me once...

These pros obviously have done this many times.

Scam link http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=24985
Scam text/format

Unregistered

Cameroon Monkey Scam - Pets Home Courier
HOME COURIER SERVICE

( Kirkwall ** Telford )

DEAR CLIENT,
PETS HOME COURIER WISHES TO INFORM YOU OF YOUR PET DELIVERY:

POINTS TO NOTE

RECEIVING ADDRESS RECEIVED
REGISTRATION # 74 / 76 / 30 / 98
MICRO CHIPPED CENSOR MON / 978 / 00

PETS PAPERS CONFIRMED
CRATE / CAGE NUMBER UK / 42
PAYMENT TERM / METHOD CASH TRANSFER
PAYMENT ADVICE CONTACT MANAGER BELOW FOR DETAILS
PAYMENT ADDRESS CHECK BELOW

DELIVERY TYPE ***** TOP/URGENT CLASS
PAYMENT CLASS REQUIRED **** CASH / WIRE TRANSFER

RECEIVERS ADDRESS

NAMES: ************{removed by administrator}

ADDRESS : ********{removed by administrator}

CITY * COUNTY: ***{removed by administrator}

TELEPHONE: *******{removed by administrator}

PETS DOCUMENTS

1. MICRO CHIP CENSOR

2. VETERINARY REPORT OF EXCELLENT HEALTH

3. HEALTH GUARANTEE

4. EXTRA ACCESSORIES

CRATE NUMBER

1. CRATE NUMBER: **** 0042 ****

THE MONKEY HAS BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY A RESERVATION WAS MADE AND WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THIS, SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE - ANIMAL - FLIGHT AND DELIVERY FEE OF £200.00.

IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT PAYMENT OF SUCH CATEGORY IS DONE DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS AGENCY LOCATED VICTORIA CAMEROON

PAYMENT OPTIONS
-We do accept cash on desk, meaning the sender can pay at point of departure.
-Secondly we do accept credit card, to pay with your credit card online, go to our " ONLINE PAYMENT " page and make the payment. Your Transaction Number is 0042UK1.

-Thirdly we accept a wire transfer WESTERN UNION for charges less than 4000.00 EURO - £2000.00 and this payment is confirm by the flight director
Since you are paying £200.00 you will be using the last or third option which is a wire transfer. The transfer has to be done directly to the flight director PET COURIER FAMILY SHIPPERS using the address:

PAYMENT - ADDRESS:

RECEIVERS FIRST NAME:........JENA

RECEIVERS SECOND NAME:.....COLLINS

COUNTRY..............CAMEROON

CITY.....................TIKO

ADDRESS................21 OFFICE ROAD TIKO

TEST QUESTION......BEST COLOUR

ANSWER............PINK

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER

REQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNION
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> £200.00

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES

****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER COST £200 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

****** SECOND OPTION **** FRIEND OR FAMILY TRANSFER COST £15 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

WHERE YOU CAN LOCATE A WESTERN UNION STORE IN YOUR AREA

CHEQUE CENTRE TELFORD
15 Market Street
Oakengates
Telford, TF2 6EL

MARINA ENTERPRISES UK LIMITED
33 Market Street
Telford, TF2 6EL

D AND M RETAIL STORE
72 Furnace Lane
Telford, TF2 7JE

Note:
After making the Transfer through WESTERN UNION , send to us the payment details in this order;
Sender's First Name:
Sender's Second Name:
The (10) Digit CONTROL Number

(GIVEN TO YOU BY THE WESTERN UNION , AFTER TRANSFER):
FULL FLIGHT AND DELIVERY DETAILS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR OF THE FLIGHT WILL BE-MAILED TO YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED BY OUR REGISTRAR.

( YOU CAN CALL OR EMAIL FOR ANY CORRECTIONS OR NOTIFICATIONS)

Home delivery Manager
MARCO LEE

EMAIL: MARK@consultant.com

TEL: 07031830669 ( Direct Line)

TEL: 08444848872 - 00237 94727538 ( SWITCHBOARD)

Alex Neve, Secretary General

UK. Safe Hands - Safe Journey.

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
Independent Pet and Animal Transportation
(00)237 947 275 38
Fax: (403) 769-2867
745 Winding Trail
Lake Ranch, CAMEROON 45765 CMR
Email: onlinefaq@consultant.com
An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who are dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally . . . nationwide . . . worldwide. Also provides a comprehensive list of approved shippers..

Scam link http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... 209&page=3
Scam text/format

Unregistered

Re: Puppy Scam
Hi,

Please find all correnspondence with these people:

Hello contact them on Home delivery Manager
MARCO LEE
EMAIL: MARCOLEE@consultant.com
TEL: 00447024033795 ( Direct Line)
TEL: 08444848872 - 0024770734259 ( SWITCHBOARD)

The client officer is called Marco Lee, they will give you details

regards

On 7/27/10, {removed by administrator} wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I please have a name and contact number for you? I am uncomfortable with
> the
> puppy being dropped off at a shipping house, and would prefer to have the
> puppy
> collected from your house, and they will bring it over to ireland and I will
> pick up the puppy from the airport/ferry. Or if you can give me the
> information
> of the shipping house, I will contact them to make arrangements and find out
> exactly how they opperate and where they ship from and too. My contact
> number is
> **** if they want to contact me to get my details.
>
> Kind regards,
> {removed by administrator}
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: van mabel <vanmabel@gmail.com>
> To: {removed by administrator}
> Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 3:08:41 PM
> Subject: Re: Miniature Snow White Maltese Puppies here
>
> hiya, yes u need to send me this details:
>
> names
> house address
> post code
> city
> land line
> mobile line
>
> and we will drop off the little puppy at the shipping house, and the
> shippers will contact you from here to confirm they have your puppy to
> be shipped over to you, and they will direct you how to make the total
> payment of 200euros, which is for puppy and courier fee, and after you
> make the payment, they will issue your flight program so that you know
> the arrival time of the puppy. Thats all, just get back to us with the
> details we asked and let us do the rest ok, and also tell us if you
> want delivery tomorrow, as we can arrange delivery in the morning by
> 8am
>
> Regards
>
> On 7/27/10, {removed by administrator} wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have contacted a doggie courier service, and they said that i do not
>> need
>> any
>> special paperwork or injections for the dog to be brought over, and that
>> it
>> can
>> be done either by ferry or by plane.
>>
>>
>> Do you have a phone number that I can contact you on?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> {removed by administrator}
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> From: van mabel <vanmabel@gmail.com>
>> To: {removed by administrator}
>> Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 11:25:31 AM
>> Subject: Re: Miniature Snow White Maltese Puppies here
>>
>> Hiya, thats great for your email again, so you have already good idea
>> about dogs thats fine, sorry to inform you, we are in
>> England not any more in Ireland, but we can arrange pet delivery
>> service to deliver to your home address as we did before, if thats ok
>> then get back to us asap
>>
>> regards
>>
>> On 7/27/10, {removed by administrator} wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am sorry I could not reply last night, I am currently babysitting my
>>> aunt's
>>> little dog, and do not have internet at her house. I saw the add with my
>>> boss
>>> and she think they are gorgeous. She said that she would love to take one
>>> too :)
>>>
>>> I live in a very spacious 2bed apartment with my fiance. There is a
>>> lovely
>>> park
>>> accross the road, and I work on a private estate, so there will be more
>>> than
>>> enough outdoor space for a little dog to run around :) And a little girl
>>> would
>>> be just perfect.
>>>
>>> I moved to Ireland from South Africa 4 years ago, and there I grew up
>>> with
>>> dogs
>>> in the house all my life. I had a miniature duchhound when I was younger.
>>> Now
>>> that I am settled in Ireland and getting close to being married I feel
>>> that
>>> a
>>> little dog is just what me and my fiance need. He loves animals too.
>>>
>>> If it would make you feel more at ease, I would love to meet you in
>>> person.
>>>
>>> Please do feel free to contact me on *** or via e-mail. I will
>>> be
>>> at
>>> work until 4pm today.
>>>
>>> Looking forward to your reply.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> {removed by administrator}
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: van mabel <vanmabel@gmail.com>
>>> To: {removed by administrator}
>>> Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 8:32:34 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Miniature Snow White Maltese Puppies here
>>>
>>> Hiya, thanks reading your interest email, puppies are still available,
>>> three males and two females, vet checked and trained, we are a family
>>> of 5, we have dogs and kittens, and our puppies are very playful and
>>> welcoming, we are looking to rehome puppies asap, which sex you want?
>>> where are you located? can you tell me more about your house and love
>>> for pets pleassssseeee? will really love to know about you, we hate to
>>> give our puppy to any commercial breeder or careless persons, please
>>> get back asap
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 7/26/10, {removed by administrator} wrote:
>>>>
>>>> From: {removed by administrator} Hi,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I would love to find out more about ur little puppies. They
>>>> looks adorable, and are just the right size to fit perfectly
>>>> into our lives.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Kind regards,
>>>>

Scam link http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=29496
Scam text/format

Cameroon (Vegetable Oil) - SP Holdings and Partners
FRAUD ALERT - The following Alibaba advertiser has been identified as a fraud risk.

Search Profile
Date Found: 18 September 2010
Search Phrase: Vegetable Oil
Company Profile
Company Name: SP Holdings and Partners
Profile Link: http://www.alibaba.com/member/cm110284402.html
Products
Crude and Refined Vegetable oil
TrustPass Profile
Is Gold Member: False
About The Company
Company Type: Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler
Company Info: This supplier has not provided a Company Introduction yet.
Product/Service (We Sell): vegetable oil,Crude Palm oil,BIODIESEL oil,Crude canola rapeseed oil,more
Product/Service (We Buy): -
Company Contacts
Contact Person: Mr. Sanders Mils
Street Address: Commercial avenue main road
City: Muyuka
Province/State: SWP
Country/Region: Cameroon
Zip: 237
Tel: 237-70734259
Fax: -

More scams;
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?p=69514
http://worldwidepetsshippers.googlepages.com/home
WORLD WIDE PETS SHIPPERS
worldwidepetsshippers@gmail.com
206-337-1254
(+44)07031875233 -FIRST LINE
(+44) 07024033795-SECOND LINE
(+44)07031857784-THIRD LINE
(+39)0916193324
CAMEROON BRANCH FOR WWPS
TEL:011-237- 77265706
TEL:+237-772-657-06
http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=32955
shade

Cameroon Pet Scammer - sarah clark
OMG why didnt i read this page before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

i just recieved their husky puppy advert off pets4homes or something. the user id was a sarah clark and she advertised them in cannock which is not far from me. i sent her an email for the puppy worth £200. she said they were available still and i thought wow cool. but then when i said i was defiantly going to buy them, she said; she has recently moved to ireland which i personally thought was quite dodgey. why advertise in cannock if you live in ireland? it made no sense. she also reccomended that she could use a pet delivery service.

i then noticed (not being racist) but sarah clark is not an average asian name. it tends to sound white. now in the emails there is a lot of; i will do this, o.k, o.k and then this will happen, o.k. and also when she replied she did not give out her phone number even though she said... contact me on.... and left it empty? strange. then i get that email saying i need your details. i thought if this is dodgey ill give them my dads address because hes moving soon anyway and i can just go there to pick them up. how lucky was i! the next day i get a paintshop lookalike email with loads of references to deliverys and telling me i needed to phone them to make the payment by phone.

i phoned 07024033795 and an asian man answered the phone. he answered by saying hello? helllo!! i said hi (hello to answer a buisness?? who does that?!) he then asked me to make the payment over the phone. and i couldnt really understand what he was talking about. i asked him bluntly is this a scam (i know im not discreet) and he said what do u mean, i dont understand u. but i could tell by his tone he was getting angry. i then said slower is this a pet scam because it seems so dodgey. he then got angry and repeatedly talked over me saying will you LISTEN and i cant understand you, shutup shutup and make the payment, it was very intimidating. he then hung up on me because well..im a girl and i talk alot maybe...

then i rang him back and said yes i want to make the payment. but first how do i know the dogs will come lol. and he had a go at me. i guess i was asking for it. i even suggested he come down himself with the puppies and then i pay him cash, but he flared up and said i dont understand you will you shut up.

i was then getting aggitated and said how can a person working have such bad customer service? then he said that the girl who usually answered the phones was ill so he was doing it. then i said that i phoned before and it was still you. and then he ranted on about how i should shut up and make the payment over the phone.

he then THREATENED me by saying that he knew my full address so i should watch what i was saying (his service was a scam) and that i should pay. being a mental health patient that i am...i find in any normal persons eyes this is quite bad and surely asian person..threatening where u live..that could get ur imagination going. he then hung up on me.

then i got fed up because i did want to have a puppy and asked if i could speak to anyone else. that would understand me. he said ok ok and gave me another number via text message as the one he had used and the 3 other numbers on the email sent all linked to him. so his new number via text was 07031822496 and he sent that on the phone number going by 23794884130. after 10 minutes of calling a dead number on 07031822496 it finally rang and guess what... he answered!!!

i said are you the guy ive just been speaking to? the one thats threatening me? (i know im so daft i wish id gave up after the first call. i do like to wind people up but also it was getting on my nerves when he threatened me i didnt know wot to do) he said no and immediatly switched to another accent.

i laughed and said it is and then he began to argue again. when he calmed i said, you said you couldnt understand me yes. he said yeah and so you said i could speak to someone else. he handed me over to an actual other person! a woman. she answered saying why wont i make a payment. and i lied and said i would if he hadnt have threatened my dads house. and she didnt seem bothered. i was gnna go and tell her to **** herself...but then thought nah.

and told her i was going to give the police all their details. lol she then apologised and said would i like it if someone called the police on me. i said would you like it if someone threatened you when you have a 6month old baby and flat you can barely afford and your threatening my dads house. she got angry as well and said she had already apologised for the threat and that i needed to pay for the puppy otherwise she would get £150 from her daughter for the puppy.WTF?!

i said oh so are you sarah clark? lol this was ridiculous. and then she said that she would come down herself with the puppys and delivery van to apologise personally. then i said i didnt want anyone of them going to my dads house. lol and thennn she said she would need me to transfer £50 over the phone now. lol. i said how do i know your not going to take £250. she said that she couldnt tell me the amount she was going to take out my bank???! wtf. (to be honest there was only 160 in my account and im not allowed to go over so she cudnt have took any out, however she could have kept my details for future withdraws maybe?) then she said do you want them or get off my phone. and so i said no i bloody dont.

she swore and then hung up lol. im telling you now that was half an hour ago. i wish id known they were a scam in the first place!!!! i just googled their email to see if they had a website initially! still feel a bit shaky from the threat. email me if you have anythin like that {email address removed}

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer