Takoh Cliford

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Takoh Cliford

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

24th August 2011 12:29 PM

Name of scammer: Takoh Cliford

Scammer's known aliases: Serena Canada, Cliford, Sandra

Scammer's known email addresses: elizabirthaustin@yahoo.com, sandraspencer89@yahoo.com

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 133&page=2

Western Union / Moneygram information:
WESTERN UNION DATA:

Name of receiver............................ TAKOH CLIFORD
Country......................................... CAMEROON
State............................................. LITTORAL
City.............................................. . DOUALA
Zip code........................................ 00237
House address............................... 305 JACKSON AVE.
Test Question................................ WHEN?
Test Answer.................................. NOW
Amount.......................................... $140

Scam link: http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthr ... 63&page=19
Scam text/format:
Unregistered

Camrron Pomeranian Scam... 2 puppies, white, 11 weeks
$120
Tea cup Pomeranian puppies for adoption
BINGHAM CANYON UT, UT 84006 - May 3, 2011
We Have 2 Tea Cup Size 13 Weeks Old Tiny Tea Cup Pomeranian puppies both male and female ready For There New Homes. They Perfect baby doll faces, Very Beautiful Thick coat and the Most wonderful personalities. One weighs 1 pound 5 ounces, She should be 3 to 3 1/2 pounds when fully grown and The Other One Weighs. Contact us for more information and pictures if interested here is our email address

sandraspencer89@yahoo.com

Hello,
Thanks for your mail. We have 1 male(max) and 1 Female (meli) ready for re homing to new homes .There are Outstanding AKC registered Pomerania from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome pedigree. Gorgeous wrinkles, nice rope across their nose, massive bones structure, compact and muscular. Home-raised, family socialized puppies with sweet, loving and playful temperament, loves children. Ready to be a family companion or your best friend. Current vaccinations, De-worming, new crate, veterinarian health check and health certificate. Health guaranteed. Awesome puppy packet, the baby Pomerania will come alongside with the following 1 Year health Guarantee, Health Certificate, Shot Records Create (w/shipping),.

I am giving them out because they were always cared and looked after by my father but with a heavy heart i lost him and he was all I got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. My father died in an accident last month on his way back from work and i have very bad memories when i see these puppies around me,because they were always together with him since i am always busy in the laboratory..

i really need to give them to someone who can really care and love them just the way dad used to..These puppies have been very lonely since dad passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send them to a loving home

where are you located ?
are you married?
do you have kids?
do you promise to take very good care of the puppies?
have you ever owned a puppy?
how soon do you need the puppy?
which off the puppies do you need?
how soon do you need the puppies?
your mobile number?

i really count on you if you can be there for them.. all you are going to pay is just for their change of ownership papers which will cost you only $120 each .

Sandra and cliford
Thanks for getting back to me with your complete information.I am happy everything is going on smoothly and that you will soon be getting the puppy home,But before i continue , i will love you to understand that we are Christian family and we only want a good home for this puppy okay.i can assure you that , once i and my husband gets the $120 , everything will be a success okay.I called the airport immediately i got your delivery information to check if there are any flights heading to your location today and was told that there's a flight heading to your location soon.So right now all which is left is for you to make the payment of the $120.Regarding how you shall make the payment,you just have to copy the information as provided below and make the payment via Western Union transfer since it's very close to my house and the Ministry of livestock were the ownership of the puppy will be changed to your names.Below are the details you will use

WESTERN UNION DATA:

Amount.......................................... $120

So you just need to use the information above in making the payment either through a Western Union store or a Western Union online transfer that's if you have a Credit Card.As soon as you send the money,do e-mail me the Money transfer control number(MTCN#) and the Full Sender's Names.When i get the money and all the arrangements are made,i shall provide you with everything you need Okay.Thanks and waiting for your response once the transfer has been made.
Sandra

Scam link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 133&page=2
Scam text/format:
This happened to me two days ago and last night by the same guy. I knew from the start it was a fraud because of the price and how well organize the message was. It was to well formatted but i ignore it because i really was exciting for a husky. I found the ad in pennysaverusa.com. I live in Georgia and the ad was in Tallahassee, FL, so it was close by. I did not go for it and basically asked him a question and never got back to me. Here is the message and email address

Subject: RE:CUTE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES FOR A GOOD HOME

Hello
it's a great time going through your message regarding our puppies.Our babies are called,willy and Lee they are both 13 weeks old today.willy is the male while Lee is the female .Our babies are home trained,house broken and are tiny little treasures that will thrill their new homes with so much fun.They are AKC registered Loving, healthy and playful these babies are the best babies you will ever get around.The babies have been vaccinated, chipped, wormed and veterinary tested regularly and will each be going into their new home with a one year health guarantee,health and vaccination documents and all other accessories.All we need is your word that the babies shall be spoiled and treated as the Princess and Prince which they really are.We really need them best homes for the babies so we would be happy if you can provide us with answers to the following questions:

1. Do you intend breeding? Or are you a pet lover?
2. Where precisely are you located?
3. Do you want a male or female puppy? How soon?
4. Do you promise to take care of the puppies?
5. Do you have enough time to spend with them?
6. and also your phone number

A lot more information about your home and if possible pictures will be highly appreciated.Our reason for giving these babies out for adoption is because we just moved into a new apartment were pets are not allowed so we have told to find new homes for the puppies within one week time.Each puppy is going to cost $140 so two will cost $280. so if that's fine by you then please tell us a little more about your home.Thanks so much and keep in touch

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:39:51 -0800
Subject: RE: CUTE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES FOR A GOOD HOME

Hello <deleted>,

Thanks for getting back to me with your complete information.I am happy everything is going on smoothly and that you will soon be getting them home,But before i continue , i will love you to understand that we are christian family and we only want a good home for these puppy , once i and my husband gets the $140 , everything will be a success okay.I called the airport immediately i got your delivery information to check if there are any flights heading to your location today and was told that there's a flight heading to your location in 4 hours 15 m time.So right now all which is left is for you to make the payment of the $140.Regarding how you shall make the payment,you just have to copy the information as provided below and make the payment via Western Union transfer since it's very close to my house and the Ministry of livestock were the ownership of the puppy will be changed to your names.Below are the details you will use

WESTERN UNION DATA:

Amount.......................................... $140

So you just need to use the information above in making the payment either through a Western Union store .As soon as you send the money,do e-mail me the Money transfer control number(MTCN#) and the Full Sender's Names.When i get the money and all the arrangements are made,i shall provide you with everything you need Okay.Thanks and waiting your response once the transfer has been made

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer