Ndongmu Fabrice Fouoka

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:00 pm

11th September 2011 04:27 AM

Name of scammer: Ndongmu Fabrice Fouoka

Scammer's known aliases: Jessica Shane,

Scammer's known email addresses: jessica_shane20@yahoo.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23795434933, 23777283473

Link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... post138715

Western Union / Moneygram information: i sent almost $190 dollars to get me an ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY NAMED MIMI. She gave me her information and everything and now i never got a reply from her, all i have is the number 01123777283473 and her email of yahoo and this was the address; and she/he lives in CAMEROON.
RECEIVERS NAMES.................NDONGMU FABRICE FOUOKA
COUNTRY.......................CAMEROON
STATE..............................LITTORAL
CITY.................................DOUALA
ZIP CODE.......................00237
AMOUNT.........................$90
TEST QUESTION............WHO CARES?
ANSWER...........................JESUS

I have been texting her and all i got was i am on my way to the airport etc and i haven't gotten anything back.

Scam link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionabl ... -62b3c.htm
Scam text/format: Complaint Review: Camair International Airport/ Jessica_Shane20@yahoo.com

Report Details
Camair International Airport/ Jessica_Shane20@yahoo.com
Littoral
Douala Select State/Province 00237
United States of America
Phone: *23795434933/*23777283473
Web: Cameroon/city Douala
Category: Questionable Activities

Hello my name is Lashawna W. I have recently been scammed in the purchase of an English Bull Dog puppy.The scammers name is under a Jessica Shane e-mail address jessica_shane20@yahoo.com. I was told by this person that she would give me the dog for only 50$.So I western union her the money under the name Mise Vincent Fortu whom which she claimed to be her husband. I was then told that they would go to the airport and ship the dog and the dog will arrive at my door in 7hrs. Well that time came and went and i text her again and again another excuse. That excuse was that I will have to get insurance for dog.The airport(insurance people)e-mail you the rest of the info,which she did. That's information read I had to pay 195$ for pet insurance for travel. Someone later called me stating once this is paid to western union agent there name:Ndongmu Frabrice Fouoka with the airport 302 airport Rd. as the address. the dog will be delivered at my door step and it is then I will receive the insurance money back along with all documented papers from the delivery guy. Well I NEVER made it that far. Mainly because a red flag went up because she was very forceful about me putting the money in Mr. Fortu's name instead of paying the company directly.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer