heugenstrading.com (Scam Website)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

heugenstrading.com (Scam Website)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed May 01, 2019 10:05 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These are scams and scam websites which fall into other categories of scams we don’t specialize in, can be used in multiple scams, or we are unsure for which the particular scam they are being used, e.g. some scam sites are used for both fake job scams and romance scams (where the scammer poses as an executive or worker in a firm or company) and the fake website is used to trick the victim into believing he is legitimate. When you contact the fake company, another scammer will vouch for him and claims he works there. The scams posted in this forum also include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.

HEUGENS TRADING
+971567218516 (Anonymous mobile number from United Arab Emirates)
support@heugenstrading.com
https://heugenstrading.com (Scam Website)

Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

Domain Name: HEUGENSTRADING.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-04T17:02:09Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-04T08:52:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-04T08:52:05Z
Name Server: DNS2036A.TROUBLE-FREE.NET
Name Server: DNS2036B.TROUBLE-FREE.NET
Registrant Name: Kwesi Asar Dukes
Registrant Organization: Leptex Solutions
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX KS 9037
Registrant City: Accra
Registrant State/Province: Greater REGION
Registrant Postal Code: 0000
Registrant Country: GH
Registrant Phone: +233.244233829
Registrant Email: heugenstrading@gmail.co
heugenstrading.com IN SOA
server: dns2036a.trouble-free.net
email: not-monitored-email@interserver.net

site was copied from www.realcapitalgainoptions.com which itself was copied from:

Domain Name: EXPERTBITTRADING.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-09-09T02:34:05Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-06T20:36:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-09-06T20:36:40Z
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Victim details of EXPERTBITTRADING.COM shows it originates in Nigeria...

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/196456
Your comments / analysis On December 13, 2019, I was contacted by the user of Instragram: Call_me_anita1 who claimed to be from the city of New Yor, expressing in text that she is a bitcoin trader and that she works with cryptocurrencies, which I I refer to the expertbittrading trader platform, where I showed interest in this type of business, so Call_me_anita1 (Ana Baley), on December 16, sent me the link to the platform www. expertbittrading and some report of the payments that the company made.
In this case I wrote to Ana Baley, that if she invested 100 usd how much she would earn. Then he told me that he had the opportunity to earn 1000 usd or even more in 3 days. In view of that, I asked her to give me her whatsaps number which she agreed to and sent it to my instagram user, her numbers are # +234901367393 and +2348026664988
and we started talking on whatsaps at the numbers he gave me.

On December 16, talking to Ana Baley on Whataps, she sent me the link of the virtual platform www.expertbittrading.com and also sent me a video on how to register. I told her that I was interested in registering and she (Ana Baley) kept sending me more images of payments made by the company.

In any case, I expressed that I had many doubts and mistrust to Ana Baley and she told me that the possibility of losing in the Company is zero (0), giving me as a reference to users of people who had invested and had won, to whom I could ask them questions in case of my doubts, I asked Ana Baley, if those referrals were from here in Colombia and she sent me the user of: Sam_collins_1 to whom I contacted one on December 16. I contacted user Sam_collins by instragram introducing me by name and the city where I live. I asked him if he knew the company www.expertbittrading, to which he replied that if he markets with them, that it is a very good company and 100% trustworthy, these words gave me more peace of mind, because he also told me that they pay the profits to the 3 or 4 days of the investment and that I was going to enjoy it.

Reason why I agreed to register with the Company www.expertbittrading.com through the web portal with the user: freimanmuc@gmail.com and my respective password.

As at all times I believed in the merchant Ana Baley, who told me to enter the platform I have made the verification of the KYC (Validation of the identity document on both sides) in order to be able to obtain payments from the company, action that I take taking a front and back photo of my Colombian citizenship card.

I asked Ana Baley who was following and she said that I should deposit the dollars in the deposits option from my Mycelliun virtual wallet, the amount I had available, this case was the sum of 106 dollars, I deposit that I made from my wallet without any problem because I had an available balance.

Then Ana Baley gave me the support contact number of expertbittrading.com for support to guide me in the process, support told me that I had to pay the total amount of $ 500 because the $ 106 I had deposited did not generate any profit or return , which minimum is 500 Usd. It was then when I told him that the merchant Ana Baley had not informed me or advised me well. Situation that began to worry, because they had not given me the specific information about the business and I proceeded to write to Ana Baley, why I did not know how much the amount should be, so she said that she apologized because she had forgotten .

Given that I did not earn anything (profits) with that contribution, I did my best to get the balance or 400 usd, buying bitcoin online and thus I was able to complete the $ 506 in my electronic wallet and transfer it to the expertbittrading wallet. com which is the following: 1BuK8773gnKoEs12sjddGsquKCzghMgQe7

And since I made the deposit I have contacted support to the whatsaps number +16693090882 who told me his name Alexander Cobbs and after having deposited the 506 dollars, the headaches began, because they did not stop writing, telling me that in order to be able to Winning had to buy two (2) signals from the broker worth $ 600 each, or a total of $ 1,200. Situation that I questioned again because the merchant Ana Baley had not informed me of any of this process and in view of this I asked support for the return of the money invested and they told me that it could not, because the money was already deposited.

That if I wanted to win, I should deposit that value (1,200 usd) because otherwise it does not generate yield or profits, due to so much pressure from the support (Alexander Cobbs) who told me that if I did not buy the two signals, I would not have profits, in In view of this, I told him that no one had informed me of those two signs, that if it was done to acquire
--------------------------------------------
To denounce the company experbittrading is called samuel and makes you buy with great astusia because it offers many dollars in exchange for a package of 500 dollars offering profits of 5000 dollars in 8 days when you deposit the 500 dollars verify they manipulate the platform and make you believe that your investment is already operating the next day it tells you that it forgot to talk to you about buying signals for a value of 1200 dollars to which then it did not have to pay 400 dollars because it said that with that it would give me 6000 dollars when consigning it no longer answers and says I write to support to which they do not give any answer this is the link of the wallet 1FUv5NMHf53umcy6PzmPkaCtWgV7LqSfBW please do not fall for this deception is made public to prevent more people, the authorities are not asked to investigate this phone number.

Old Information on Scam Website - Scammer has since registered domain and changed content and scam

https://heugenstrading.com (Gold Scam)
HEUGENS TRADING
1205 W Newcomb St Quanah, TX 79252
630 Plantation St Worcester, MA 01605
Letaba Rd, Oakdene, 2058, South Africa
23 Anim RD Shama, New Takoradi
Phone: +27 87 550 7697 // +44537129925 / 27875507697
Email: info@heugenstrading.com
Web: heugenstrading.com

Photos of their imaginary mine copied from the Internet.

Domain Name: HEUGENSTRADING.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-23T16:07:32Z
Creation Date: 2018-10-23T16:07:31Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-10-23T16:07:31Z
Name Server: NS101.ULTRAHOSTGHANA.COM
Name Server: NS102.ULTRAHOSTGHANA.COM
Registrant Phone: +233.244233018
Registrant Email: heugenstrading@gmail.com
heugenstrading.com IN SOA
server: ns1.ultrahostghana.com
email: technical@ultrahostghana.com