Scam text/format: michaelajiboye30
Seeking: Woman
Body type: Average
Height: 5' 7"
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
In my own words:
I am an easy going person God fearing with the desire to make a difference in the world. I'm a bit of an idealist, but really I'm living a life of a normal man. I love to travel (when I can), and if possible to sunny, warm places with clear warm water. Body surfing in the ocean is just about the best thing ever! I also like to go dancing or to listen to live music, but I'm also very comfortable staying at home watching a movie or working on something around the house. Lately my passion has lead me to personal growth work, with somewhat of a spiritual emphasis. Alway with the intent to be more present in life itself, in the lives of my close ones, and especially with my partner.
Looking for:
I am looking for an attractive and honest woman to spend time with and get to know, friends at first... maybe more later. Looks are definitely not everything, but some physical attraction has to exist for a relationship to begin. But, just as important I do believe people become more attractive or less attractive as you get to know them... PERSONALITY is important too!! I want to have that special something deep inside that can't be described in words. You can only know what it is by experiencing it. That mutual connection between two people that is just there naturally.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer