pcagh.com (Fake Tender-Procurement Scam)

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

pcagh.com (Fake Tender-Procurement Scam)

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:23 pm

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender Scam, Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites!, Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Beware of Fraud: Exporting to Cotonou, Benin

Image Image
Thank you for your response.I forwarded your email to Dr.Michael Kwame Attah the Director General of Project Commission Authority Ghana,as he is the one that asked me to source for a reputable manufacturer/ exporter who is capable of supplying the needed Rotary Wagon Tipplers to the Project Commission Authority Ghana (PCA) Dr.Michael Kwame Attah incidentally is my brother in-law.After a comprehensive discussion with him,he have agreed with the contract tender board committee of (PCA) to accept your Rotary Wagon Tipplers Of VRS-93:,Quantity:8 Units each,to the Project Commission Authority Ghana (PCA) to enable me benefit from the contract confidentially.Payment Terms:80% Advance Payment by Telegraphic Bank to Bank Transfer to any designated bank account of your choice.While the balance of 20% will be paid once the needed Rotary Wagon Tipplers are inspected,and are ready for delivery.

Below are my questions

1) If the PCA finances you 80% upfront payment,do you have the capacity to supply the units of the Rotary Wagon Tipplers needed for this contract?

2) Do you agree to reward Me with a 1.5% commission?

If yes, you are advised to issue your quotation / proforma invoice Which will be tendered to the Project Commission Authority Ghana (PCA) Contract Committee of the Board for bidding.Also bear in mind that your presences may be needed at the PCA office here in Ghana at the time of signing the contract agreement with PCA. This is an opportunity we can not afford to miss,once you are able to perform this contract,there will be more contracts with the PCA in the future Which will as well benefit us.

Therefore you are advice to address your Proforma Invoice using the contact details of the PCA Tender Board Committee noted below:

Mr.Abby Kofi Asante
Chairman Tender Board Committee
Tel: +233-556925961
Email:tenderboard@pcagh.com
Plot No. 17, Orange Street, West Legon P.M.B 540 Accra - Ghana

Please do not hesitate to keep me posted with all the detail communication you will be having with PCA Tender Board Committee as instructed by Dr.Michael Kwame Attah the Director General of PCA so that he will use his influence over PCA Tender Board Committee to award your company this contract

I am waiting to hear from you as soon you submit the quotation to the Tender Board Committee.You may reach me at my telephone at: +233592730706 if the need arises.Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,

Kofi Pratt
Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

Domain Name: PCAGH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2112017195_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Registrar URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Updated Date: 2021-04-16T13:54:09Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-07T15:50:15Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-04-07T15:50:15Z
Registrar: Wild West Domains, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 440