Scammer Posing as ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEi and Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD)

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Posing as ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEi and Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:40 am

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender Scam and, Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and http://www.joewein.de/sw/benin-import-scam.htm

Image Image

etsyedoobenegokeoffei@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,

My name is Agbevor Offei. I am the Proprietor of ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEI.

I want to send you a request for quote. Please send me your brochure, product catalog and pricing information. Also tell me your nearest sales office to Togo.

I await for your prompt reply!

Best Regards,

Mr. Agbevor Offei
ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEI
Commerce General
19 BP 248 Kegue, Lome Togo
Tel: +228 96287911
Email: etsyedoobenegokeoffe20@gmail.com

----------------------

Dear Sir,

I am a registered sourcing agent based in Lome, Togo. I am looking for a reliable supplier who will be able to supply goods to Togo at competitive prices for long term business and hope to connect with you on this. It is my hope that this is the start of a long term business relationship between us.

I understand that your company exports some products that fit the purchase requirements of Ministries and Government Agencies in Togo. I am contacting you to work with you as Agent and Business facilitator to develop market
for your products in Togo. we are respectfully inquiring if your company would be interested to supply your products to Ministries and Government Agencies in Togo. If this proposal is of interest to your company, I will make a preliminary introduction of your products to Ministries and Government Agencies in Togo for their acquisition consideration. I will be
entitled to 4% of invoice value as my working commission for any successful transaction you execute in Togo through my effort. I will give you all details that will enable you to supply your products to Togo if you accept my working commission.

If this proposal is of interest to your company, I will proceed to make a preliminary introduction of your products to the Ministries and Agencies for their purchase consideration. Please send me the Specifications and price quotation for below product to enable me propose the products to the Ministry for their acquisition consideration.

(List of Products)

On receiving above details from you, I will proceed to the Ministries and Agencies for a preliminary introduction of your company and the products. Payment is 100% bank swift transfer (T/T) in advance. If quality and prices are satisfactory, the Ministries and Agencies shall be requiring a supply of these products from you on a continuous basis.

we hope that we can make a good business relation with you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Agbevor Offei
Proprietor
ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEI
Commerce General

------------

------------
Dear...

Thank you for the prompt reply. We are contacted to source for a reliable company that can supply products to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD). Our duty is to recommend your products to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD). It is also our responsibility to follow up the transaction to see that you
receive your total invoice value in advance before supply any product to the organization. Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD) seek to engage individual suppliers to undertake Long-Term Supply projects for the Micro Projects Programme 2019. I will work as your Agent and business facilitator.

I have made a preliminary introduction of your company and products to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD) and approval has been given for you to submit your proposal for their purchase consideration. Below is the guideline for preparing your Proposal to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD). I will
guide you in the process through my contacts in the Organization. You have to prepare your Proforma Invoice which will be submitted to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD).

The Order is as follows:

Xxxxxxxx

The Proforma Invoice has to be addressed to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD) as the Consignee/ Buyer using below contact information;

Dr. Koffi AWADE
Chief Procurement Officer
Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD)
247 Boulevard du 13 Janvier,
Lomé, Togo
TELEPHONE: (+228) 98 36 84 08

The contract will be initially awarded for twelve (12) months. Partial shipments of the products according to your production capacity shall be allowed. Payment is 100% before production. The port of destination is Port of Lome, Togo.

Secondly, also make a short presentation of your company (company profile). All documents are to be prepared on your company's letter-head paper, duly signed. Scan and send all the documents via email attachment to me. I will
print them and submit to Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD) and press for approval.

Do not hesitate to write me should you require any information. I look forward to receiving the documents from you and I hope this is the start of a fruitful relationship.

Best Regards,

Mr. Agbevor Offei
Proprietor
ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEI
Commerce General

Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

Re: Scammer Posing as ETS YEDOOBE NEGOKE OFFEi and Regional Agency for Capacity and Sustainable Development (RACSD)

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Another Scam Email

Agboyibo Yawovi
agboyiboyawoviya@gmail.com
Eric Agboyibo Yawovi
Ets Agboyibo Yawovi Logistique Sarl
Commerce General/ Consultation
Whatsapp Number: +228 98 32 53 06.
Telephone Number: +228 93 57 99 31.

Dear

I am a broker and a business facilitator based in Republic of Togo.
My name is Eric Agboyibo Yawovi the proprietor to Ets Agboyibo Yawovi
Logistique Sarl, and I am looking for a reliable supplier for long term
business relationship, and I hope to connect with you on this issue. We
specialize in sourcing foreign products for buyers, and we also help
foreign companies and business owners who wish to expand their business
into African market. Also, we secure contracts and give a complete range of
enhanced services including planning and effective implementation of the
contracts. I will be representing you locally and keep you abreast of
information regarding the tender and the way forward.

Yes, I will develop market for your products and also promote the sale of
your products in African market. As a business facilitator, I will give you
the necessary information, assistance and guidance that you may need to
help you do your business in Togo and other African Countries. My role is
to introduce your products to the potential buyers and facilitate the
process for them to buy your products for their projects. After reviewing
your products which lend credence to the description, and applications of
the innovative products in your brands of portfolio.

The bidding procedure here is inline with the International Competitive
Bidding (ICB) procedure which provides an equal opportunity for bidders to
bid favorably. When the business is successful, I will be entitled to 3% of
the net invoice value as my remuneration which you will pay to me when you
are paid by the buyers.

All commercial negotiations would be between your company and the buyers.
If this proposal is of interest to your company, we would proceed to make a
preliminary presentation of your company and products to the buyers for
their acquisition consideration.

And, if the qualities and prices of your products are satisfactory, the
buyers shall be requiring a supply of these products from you on a
continuous basis. So, I will appreciate if your company will be able to
manufacture and supply the below items under contract basis. To proceed, I
kindly request you to send me your company product price list, and Minimum
order quantity using Ex-Works (Incoterms) for the below listed products for
presentation to the buyers for their purchase consideration.

Products/ Items:

Impulse Calibrator

Recurrent Impulse Generator

Digital Impulse Analyzing System

On receiving the above details from you, I will proceed to the potential
buyers for a preliminary introduction of your company and the products.
Also, technical specifications is at your company discretion. The Terms of
Payment is 100% Bank to Bank Swift Transfer
(T/T) in advance. It is my hope that this is the start of a long lasting
business relationship.

I look forward to hearing from you and to establishing a good business
relationship with you.

Sincerely yours,
Eric Agboyibo Yawovi
Ets Agboyibo Yawovi Logistique Sarl
Commerce General/ Consultation
Whatsapp Number: +228 98 32 53 06.