meia-gov.org (Fake Tender/Procurement Scam)

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

meia-gov.org (Fake Tender/Procurement Scam)

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:55 pm

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender Scam and, Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and http://www.joewein.de/sw/benin-import-scam.htm

Image Image

Anne-Marie Williams <anne-marie144ws@hotmail.com>

First Email
Hi xxxxxx

How are you doing over there in Ukraine. I'm Mr. Harrison Williams. Based here in London, United Kingdom. There is an on going tender in Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs. Doha, Qatar for the purchase of your products, that is why i contacted you to know if we can work together and get the deal, i am an agent commission. I got your company contacts from eu-distributors this morning. I am waiting for your urgent response as we don't have enough time to submit application to participate in the tender.

Regards,
Mr. Harrison Williams
Bloomburg Street, London,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447547763566
Second Email
Dear Yaroslav,
Thank you very much for your response. Like i said in my first email, I'm not an importer or distributor, I'm an accredited purchase agents to MEIA organization on contract allocation. The principal buyer is Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs. Doha, Qatar on contract basis.
I will like to re-confirm from you as the Managing Director, if your company can supply dietary supplements in large quantity to the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs. Doha, Qatar (MEIA) if the contract awarded to your company because they want to buy in large quantity for their 2019 projects in all Qatar. I am a commission agent. Remember as a commission agent, i source suppliers outside the country. I will stand there as your representative/local agent and will have 2% commission of the total supply amount. This means that you have to increase the price a little to accommodate my 2% commission outside of your own profit. I will guide you to the next step on receiving your feedback. If you are satisfied with my explanations.

Their Payment terms and conditions is 100% advance after signing the contract before any shipment.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and Regards,
Mr. Harrison Williams
Bloomburg Street, London,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447547763566
Third Email

MEIA-ADMIN <info@meia-gov.org>

Dear Sir

The attached is a confirmation of receipt of your documents through Mr.Harrison Williams. While the appropriate department is working on it, kindly confirm attached and comply immediately to enable us serve you better

Congratulations for participating.

--
Yours'
Dr Azaz Abdul-hanziz
Ministry OF Endowment and Islamic Affairs
P. O. Box 422, Al Funduq St,
Doha, Qatar
Tel/Fax +974 665503 737
WatsApp +974 665 503 737
Email: info@meia-gov.org
Working Days 8am Sunday-430 Pm Thursday
Fourth Email
Dear Sir

All the adjustments in agreement has been done accordingly. You are urgently required to contact the below accredited Law Firm of the Ministry for the signing and Legalization of your agreement .

Please treat this matter as an urgent matter because all payment processing documents will be ready immediately after signing and legalizing of the contract agreement.

Contact below:

ABDULAHI WAIHI & CO.
P.O.Box: 19779, West Nuaija,
Near Al-Tadamon R/A Villa
No:9 D-Ring Road,
Doha Qatar
Email
info@awcolawfirm.com
contact@awcolawfirm.com
www.awcolawfirm.com

Contact the above law firm and introduce your company then explain to them that their contact was given to you by MEIA for the signing of a contract between your company and MEIA.

Waiting for your swift response.

Congratulations!!!
—————————————————————————

https://awcolawfirm.com (Fake Law Firm)
ABDULAHI WAIHI & CO. (Advance Fee Fraud)
Phone: +974 XX XXX XXX
P.O.Box: 19779, West Nuaija,
Near Al-Tadamon R/A Villa No:9 D-Ring Road,Doha
Email: contact@awcolawfirm.com
Web: www.awcolawfirm.com

Domain Name: AWCOLAWFIRM.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-11-27T12:14:00Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-27T12:12:01Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-27T12:12:01Z
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
awcolawfirm.com IN SOA
server: dns1.namecheaphosting.com
email: audit@namecheaphosting.com

http://meia-gov.org (Fake Tender-Procurement Scam)
Minitry OF Endowment and Islamic Affairs *Fake*
P. O. Box 422, Al Funduq St,
Doha, Qatar
Email: info@meia-gov.org

Most of the Arabic content stolen from legitimate islam.gov.qa

Domain Name: MEIA-GOV.ORG
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-20T13:27:26Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-19T05:56:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-19T05:56:26Z
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM