paulux.mohdltd@gmail.com / Fake Tender-Procurement Scam Fraud

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

paulux.mohdltd@gmail.com / Fake Tender-Procurement Scam Fraud

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 am

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender Scam, Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites!, Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Beware of Fraud: Exporting to Cotonou, Benin

Image Image

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Paulux Mohd,I introduce my company as a consultant company registered with the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs,Qatar to initiate and inquire about your products for a possible government procurement contract.my company is their accredited consultant sourcing agent.

Your Company product is required in large quantity by the Project Procurement Division, Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs, for contract supply in the on-going open competitive tender.

Could you please be kind enough to furnish me with your brochures/Catalog, price list of your product as well as its standard specification to enable me present/introduce your highly esteemed company to the Tender/procurement department of the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs for their consideration.

I will be furnishing you with more information about the tender upon receipt of your mail.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mohd Paulux
Director
Mohd Trading Agency LLC
Al Matar Commercial Center-Airport Road
Doha-Qatar
+97455855713
From paulux.mohdltd@gmail.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer