2018 PowerBall Match 5 / Fake Lottery Scam Fraud

Any email or SMS you receive telling you have won a lottery is a scam! If you did not buy a ticket, you cannot win a lottery! Read Emails & SMS Lottery Win Notifications Are Scams and You Have Won a Lottery! Or Have You?
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

2018 PowerBall Match 5 / Fake Lottery Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:58 am

Any email or SMS you receive telling you have won a lottery is a scam! If you did not buy a ticket, you cannot win a lottery! Read Emails & SMS Lottery Win Notifications Are Scams and You Have Won a Lottery! Or Have You?
30DA35AC-B805-487B-BCC4-6D9E2EA8DCB9.jpeg
PowerBall Inc - express.serv@instruction.com (Free Email Address - Scam)
gino.spadaro.4vsb@alice.it

Attn: Awarded Recipient

We are in receipt of your mail, as we bring to your notice that your E-mail Address is among the winner's of this year's 2018 PowerBall Match 5 + Power Play Award and offer E-mail Draw of ($1,600,000.00 USD). For your clear understanding, Your winnings of US$1,600,000.00 (One Million Six Hundred Thousand, United States Dollars) was drawn from a random lottery ballot system and your email was drawn on the first second and final draw and you emerged the final winner in the category.

To make this claim send your information's immediately as followed.

FUND RELEASE CLAIM FORM
First Name:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Middle Name:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Name:
Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD):
Marital Status:
Home Address (Verifiable)/ Nationality:
Office Tel:
Fax:
Home Tel:
Mobile:
A copy of your ID (Scan/Fax):

I, ------------------------------------------- hereby affirm that all the information provided by me above is true and complete and that I stand to be penalized if found untrue. I hereby authorize to obtain verification and confirmation of the information provided above in respect of my claim of amount won.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Serena Calby
Payment and Release Order Dept

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer