hamiltonandhalllaw.com (Fake Law Firm)

Scammers impersonating barristers and lawyers. Read Scam Websites
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

hamiltonandhalllaw.com (Fake Law Firm)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:12 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These fake law firm websites work in conjunction with fake job scams (supposedly assisting in providing immigration documents), fake tender/procurement scams (supposedly providing authorization to submit bids and “notary services”), loan scams, lottery scams, check/money mule scams, Next of Kin scams, etc.

These scammers are not real lawyers, crooked or not. They are 419 advance scammers impersonating lawyers, solicitors or barristers. In most cases, these fake websites are copied or cloned from actual lawyer’s websites.

Scam Emails

Daniel Garcia <d.garcia@hamiltonandhalllaw.com>

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

It was a pleasure to introduce our company, Hamilton & Hall Law. I wanted to summarize our initial discussion and confirm I will be calling tomorrow to answer any questions you may have.

Please find attached your Purchase Agreement Contract (PAC) as promised. It's important that you review it and make note of any questions that you have in preparation for the when I call back. This will ensure that we are able to get through all the information to avoid any delays in processing your case.

Just to reiterate my contact details, my name is Daniel Garcia, and you may find my direct line and email address below in my signature.

The PAC essentially means you are happy to exchange the shares for the stipulated compensation. If you are happy with the PAC and wishing to proceed before I contact you back, simply sign and return the agreement.

I look forward to speaking with you again, if you need to reschedule please reply to this email or give me a call. If I don’t hear from you then I will as mention, call tomorrow.

Best Regards,

--

This e-mail message including any attachments of any type are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, is confidential and may include legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this e-mail message by mistake, printing, copying, storing or disseminating in any way is prohibited and do doing so could subject you to civil and or criminal action. Please notify the sender you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete all information contained in and attached to this email.

Follow up email

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Please see listed below the details of your appointed Regulator. He will review all the documents and details of your case, if everything is in order the Regulator will sign this case file off and request the release of your funds from Escrow.

Please contact him via email to set up an appointment, when you email please provide your LIN# so they can verify your case.

Details of appointed Regulator:

-Assigned Department : The Department of Financial Services

-Agent: Brian Kershaw

-Direct Email: briankershaw@departmentoffinancialservices.com

-Direct Number: +1 (888) 609-4661 Ext 182

Once you have spoken to the appointed Regulator, please keep me updated so we can complete this case as efficiently as possible.

I will await your confirmation.

Best regards,

--

Initial contact from the agent

Brian Kershaw <briankershaw@departmentoffinancialservices.com>

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Here is a summary of our conversation it contains all the involved parties names and number figures we discussed. Please review this email and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

I work for the Department of Financial Services, which is an independent company that has been appointed by the Government to assist in regulating all transactions involving US based companies that are going through any process such as acquisition, merger or liquidation. Our duty is to ensure the large law firms, investment groups and escrow companies do follow the laws and regulations set in place by the SEC and other Governing Bodies.

Concerning your case specifically I can confirm that you currently hold 23,000 shares in Lincoln Holdings Group also known as “LHG”. LHG has contracted a Law Firm, Hamilton & Hall Law out of Chicago, Illinois to handle the legal proceedings of this liquidation. According to the record LHG has offered you US$4.65 per share for your 23,000 shares which leave you with a total compensation of US$106,950.00. Although Hamilton & Hall Law is the law firm that offered you the funds, they are not the actual entity that will pay you your compensation.

Your funds will be coming from an Escrow Company that has been vetted and approved by my department. The Escrow Company is Prestige Escrow Services. As the US regulator I have verified that the Law Firm as well as the Escrow company are both registered companies here in the United States and both are in good standings with the Federal Government and do not have any open or pending complaints or suites against them.

To receive your compensation, you need to speak with an Account Manager from the Escrow Company. In order to get a dedicated Account Manager assigned to your case you first need to register yourself with my company the Department of Financial Services and Sign yourself up with the Escrow Company. Following this email, I will send out an email with instructions on how to do so.

Please see listed below the websites of all four involved entities.

www.departmentoffinancialservices.com

www.prestigeescrowservices.com

www.lincolnholdingsgroup.com

www.hamiltonandhalllaw.com

If you have any questions concerning liabilities, legalities or credibility’s as your assigned Regulator I will be more then happy to assist just send me a list of questions or concerns and I will reply at my earliest convenience.

Regards,

--

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Instructions letter from the agent

Dear Mr. XXXXX

Please find the registration instructions to be completed and returned, which will register you with the Department of Financial Services and Prestige Escrow Services who is the appointed Escrow company holding your compensation. Please complete all the steps below.

1- Please see below the link to their website where you can find the sing-up tab on the top right of the page.

https://www.prestigeescrowservices.com/sign-up/

You will be required to register all of your details and accept their terms and conditions to use their services, as financial regulations dictate.

2- Download the attached PDF form to register with the Department of Financial Services.

3- Complete the attached form and return it to this email with the additional information required.

4- Send in a copy of government issued photo ID as well as any kind of bill or statement that reflects your name and address.

Once steps 1 to 4 are completed you will be fully registered with both companies.

At the Department of Financial Services, we endeavor to service all. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Brian Kershaw

--

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Follow up email from the agent

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

I have received all required documents in order to properly register you with my Regulating Department.

You will be assigned an Account Manager from Prestige Escrow Services who will be in contact with you in the next 24 to 48 hours. S/He will be walking you through the final steps of receiving your compensation.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in contact with me, as I am the US Regulator assigned to this transaction and will be monitoring this case until it is closed.

Regards,

--

Initial email from escrow person

Carl Dawson <c.dawson@prestigeescrowservices.com>

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

As discussed, recapping on the earlier conversation we had.

The fees that I mentioned have now been forwarded to the appointed Regulator to investigate and approve, making sure that they are in line with current stature and regulations.

The breakdown for the fees are as follows:

$70.00 Share Certificate request, this is the admin fee which is paid to the Central Registrar who will issue a copy of the Share Certificate. This is paid directly to the Central Registrar.

$300.00 De-restriction on the shares, this is a regulated fee and does not differ on who you appoint to remove the restrictions. This is paid to the entity that removes the restrictions.

$6,417.00 Escrow Commission, this is our fee for holding the sum in Escrow, as it’s under US$1 Million dollars it falls under the 6% commission bracket. This is deposited prior to your compensation being released. This will be deposited to a Holding account controlled by the Government/Regulators department.

Please understand this is the standard process for all Escrow companies globally, once you have paid the fees we have to release the compensation to your designated account within 3 working days. If we do not deliver in this time frame the Holding Account will refund any fees made as a safe guard.

You can check the process independently via the link below which will explain more:

https://www.thebalancesmb.com/escrow-mo ... de-1953404

Also this link explains the 4 different sectors Escrow Services can cover:

https://www.thebalance.com/four-types-o ... fe-4177307

The fees cannot and are not deducted from Escrow as an Escrow account does not have the facility to deduct directly from the held amount. Paying to a Holding Account prior to the funds/goods/service being released is known as a ‘Double Escrow’.

Please remember this is an optional service and you can request to forfeit the funds at any time.

Warm Regards,

Carl Dawson

--

The entire content of this email message is confidential. This also applies to any files attached to it. This email is intended for an individual or entity to whom they are addressed. In case you are not the addressee of this email, and you have received it in error, immediately contact the system manager. The information in this email is very sensitive, and it is intended for the specific addressee. This email should not be disseminated, distributed or copied. If you have received this email and it was not for you, make sure to immediately notify the sender by email and afterwards delete this email from your system. Disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance to the email content is strictly prohibited. Consider yourself notified.

Information email from the escrow person

Dear Mr. Brian Kershaw,

Registered client XXXXX, file 376317, has been informed of the following fees for our escrow services:

Re-Certification Fee: $70.00

De-restriction Fee: $300.00

Escrow Fee (6% commission): $6,417.00

Total Fees: $6,787.00

If you could please review, approve these fees, and then send an Transfer Protection Overview for the client to accept.

I have arranged to contact the client after receipt of the Transfer Protection Overview to go over any questions they may have before signing.

Thanks for your assistance.

Warm regards,

Carl Dawson

--

The entire content of this email message is confidential. This also applies to any files attached to it. This email is intended for an individual or entity to whom they are addressed. In case you are not the addressee of this email, and you have received it in error, immediately contact the system manager. The information in this email is very sensitive, and it is intended for the specific addressee. This email should not be disseminated, distributed or copied. If you have received this email and it was not for you, make sure to immediately notify the sender by email and afterwards delete this email from your system. Disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance to the email content is strictly prohibited. Consider yourself notified.

Final email from hamiltonand hall

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Due to your request, I am issuing you with a “Nonfeasance Notice”.

If that is correct and you have elected to discontinue the process, we would appreciate if you would confirm that decision officially by signing the applicable area of the “Nonfeasance Notice” indicating you do wish to decline the said offer so we may close your case file permanently.

Following the expiration of your “Nonfeasance Notice”, if no action is taken, your shares will be permanently de-registered and as such any compensation funds must be returned to the firm tendering the offer to redeem your shares in this liquidation event.

We would appreciate your cooperation if you wish to close this matter.

However, should you elect to proceed in claiming your compensation you must sign the applicable area of the “Nonfeasance Notice” indicating you do wish to change your position and accept the compensation. You must sign and return to the attention of all parties immediately; this will permit the Transfer Agent to process your file and release your funds from the escrow account.

I will await your decision.

Best Regards,

--

This e-mail message including any attachments of any type are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, is confidential and may include legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this e-mail message by mistake, printing, copying, storing or disseminating in any way is prohibited and do doing so could subject you to civil and or criminal action. Please notify the sender you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete all information contained in and attached to this email.

rom: LHG Customer Service <info@lincolnholdingsgroup.com>
To:
Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2019, 14:19:21 EET
Subject: Re: Fw: I wish to ask a question.

Dear

Thank you for your inquiry.

After cross referencing the LIN 876236 we did find and confirm that you are
a legal shareholder in one of our entities under our corporation.

We can confirm you are the legal shareholder of 23,000 shares which are
registered with the Central Registrar within LHG (Lincoln Holdings Group).

We have contracted the Law firm “Howard & Bernstein LLC” who are handling
all the legal logistics to this transaction, any inquiries or required
information needs to be submitted through the Law firm to us as current
legal contract stature states. There website and contact information is:

https://www.handb-law.com/

info@handb-law.com

Prestige Escrow Services of New York is the appointed Institute holding all
the Compensation due to the shareholders, Department of Financial Services
is over seeing this transaction ensuring all regulations are followed and
not broken.

I hope this confirms and eliminates any confusion or misunderstandings.

Regards,

https://www.hamiltonandhalllaw.com
HAMILTON & HALL LAW 1(855)429-6741

Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

2606:4700:3032::681c:615
2606:4700:3037::681c:715
Domain Name: HAMILTONANDHALLLAW.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2468647645_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hostinger.com
Registrar URL: http://www.hostinger.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-06T21:07:01Z
Creation Date: 2019-12-18T13:03:46Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-12-18T13:03:46Z
Registrar: Hostinger, UAB
Registrar IANA ID: 1636
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@hostinger.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +37064503378
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Name: Hamilton Hall
Registrant Organization: Hamilton Hall
Registrant Street: 11 E Illinois St.
Registrant City: Chicago
Registrant State/Province: Illinois
Registrant Postal Code: 60611
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8003281935
Registrant Email: hamiltonandhalllaw@yandex.ru
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Name Server: beth.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: dakota.ns.cloudflare.com