barr.sanidonald.esq.office@gmail.com (Next of Kin Scam)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

barr.sanidonald.esq.office@gmail.com (Next of Kin Scam)

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:47 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These are scams and scam websites which fall into other categories of scams we don’t specialize in, can be used in multiple scams, or we are unsure for which the particular scam they are being used, e.g. some scam sites are used for both fake job scams and romance scams (where the scammer poses as an executive or worker in a firm or company) and the fake website is used to trick the victim into believing he is legitimate. When you contact the fake company, another scammer will vouch for him and claims he works there. The scams posted in this forum also include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.

Please read Why Next of Kin Emails Are Always Scams to understand these types of scams. Also read Email Addresses Scammers Use
From: BAR. SANI DONALD <barr.sanidonald.esq.office@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:17:54 PM
Subject: !Attention email douteux! --- De transitu Fund

Warm greetings!

I have previously written to you, but it is unfortunate that my emails were not delivered to you; nevertheless, I am sending it to you once again below.

I am Barrister Sani Tony Donald; and am a legal practitioner and principal attorney working in areas of family court jurisdiction. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client, a native of your country whom I aided in making an investment in finance company.

I informed the finance company of his passing on with his family on their way to the nearby country and I was instructed to present any available member of his family or close relative to be paid the funds.

My reason of contacting you into this matter is due to you have the same surname with my late client. And again there is no registered heir in his account file with the finance company.

I want the left fund to be transferred to your custody as his heir, before it gets confiscated by the executive officials of the finance company.

Please kindly get back to me for further details.
Yours faithfully,

Barr. Sani Tony Donald, Esq.
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:45:07 PM
To:
Subject: !Attention email douteux! --- Dear xxxxxxxxx, Details and Clarifications

(Principal Partner) Donald & associate
(Legal Practitioner/Advocates)
9 Rue gaitou de Lomé, Maritime, Togo
Lome - Togo. West Africa.
+22898240291

Dear

Thanks for your prompt response towards my proposal. First of all, I want to assure you that what I have brought before you is as clear as a daylight which will never endanger your position in any way. Regarding my present position in my country as a legal practitioner and luminary, as such, there is no way I can indulge in any illegitimate activities that will bring a hold instrument to my profession or tarnish my image in the society. I contacted you into this matter due to your surname or common name in similarity with my late client's surname. As the personal attorney to late Mr. Jovan Abi Fadel, it is my responsibility to retrieve his assets and clear his name since his wife and only female child died alongside with him in the ghastly car crash accident . It all happened on the 1st June 2015, my client together with his immediate family and his only daughter died in the car crash, The accident occurred on their way back from a holiday at "Nukafu express road" in Lome - Togo.

I am Barrister Sani Tony Donald, a legal practitioner and principal attorney working in all areas of the family court jurisdiction. I am living here in my country called Togo Republic and also my late client was living here with his family before they died together in the car crash, He was a contracting Engineer. I have been the personal attorney to Late Mr. Jovan for years before he met his untimely death with all members of his family. Ever since then, I have done everything possible to trace his relatives without any luck. Most of his properties were vandalized by hoodlums and some overgrown by weeds as there is no one to look after them.

I choose you because of you're from the same country with my late client, which has being my long dream to invest whenever an opportunity of this kind comes my way. Secondly, I found your contact where I was looking for a trust worthy person who I can be trusted to execute this transaction and who can follow my instructions without any delay that was why I choose you. This is like a dream and it is destiny that brought us together. If you follow my instructions and do as I have instructed, in the next 14 days, the entire fund will be in your account. You need not to fear about anything because I am a lawyer here and anything that you have with me is real and very pure. I swear with my life and the life of my sick child that I can never ever put my hands in anything that will tarnish my already built image.

You may or may not be directly related to Late Mr. Jovan, but understand that I really made a thorough inquiry and was convinced that he had no living relatives as he came to Togo some time in 1970 as an orphan, so I want you to understand that there is no atom of risk involved in this transaction because I as his personal attorney, I have been mandated to provide his next of kin (relation), therefore whosoever I present to the bank will be accepted and will be approved as his legitimate next of kin. I have searched long for his relatives; hence he didn't include anybody as his next of kin, to his estates both in the bank and other places. The management had planned to invoke their abandoned property decree and to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me, you can imagine that? I was my late client's personal attorney, so I was privileged to his transaction with the bank. I will establish you with my veto power as the supposed next of kin since this have to be certified by my office, for your assistance towards the completion of this transaction, I suggest we share the money 40/40 and 20 for the Orphanage, hence we both will join hands together towards the successful closure of this claim with BANQUE ATLANTIQUE as the amount involved is (USD $ 8,720,000.00 Million Dollars).

I anticipate your response to enable me give you more details on how we can proceed with this transaction.

Best Regards,

Dr. Sani Tony Donald Esq.
+22898240291
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 2:48:58 PM
To:
Subject: Dear xxxxxxxx, More Details and Clarifications

Dear

You see, next of kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased, nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up, or in formally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary be Him/Her business partner, relation, Kinsmen, or friends or well wishers, therefore by virtue of the above stated amount, you can claim to be the next of kin of the deceased. In this matter, it will be a very big advantage for us to achieve our aim and you stand not to face any problem so long as we are able to forward all documents that they might request in order to authenticate your claim.

Meanwhile, I am not supposed to tell you this, but due to the trust we both have together, let me say it out. My wife died after giving birth to my only child and my child is sick of Kidney infection. I have spent all my money bringing back life to my child, but the doctor said that i should fly her to Cuba for proper treatment. This is the main reason why we have to be very fast in this transaction because I don't want her to die too.

Note that you would first receive this money in your account before I come for my share. Therefore, I would want you to assure me in the following ways:

1. Are you capable enough to champion this claim with me to the successful end? If 'Yes', you have to assure me that you will not betray this trust or double-cross me when the fund is finally released to your care.

2. That you will not cheat / betray me at the very end of it, since my entire hope depends on you and as it took me time to begin this consultation with you based on this transaction and as such will not want anything to jeopardize the success of this project.

3. You have to assure me that you will participate in this claim without bias, with respect and compliance to the bank constituted internal regulations which will guarantee the release and transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account.

4. Do you promise me that you will not run away with the fund once it enters your bank account and find a way to blackmail me?

Finally, the greatest advantage we have in this together is the fact that whosoever I present to the bank as a “Heir" will certainly inherit the funds. Upon receiving your positive response, I will inform you on the first and fore-most step to be taken and the way forward.

Call me as soon as you receive this mail. I want us to have a little telephone conversation to stand as a formal introduction. I have attached a lot my family pictures which include my late wife and her burial pictures and also pictures of my sick daughter for your perusal.

Best Regards,

Dr. Sani Tony Donald Esq.
+22898240291

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer