ifmra.com (Scam Website from Nigeria)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

ifmra.com (Scam Website from Nigeria)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:02 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These are scams and scam websites which fall into other categories of scams we don’t specialize in, can be used in multiple scams, or we are unsure for which the particular scam they are being used, e.g. some scam sites are used for both fake job scams and romance scams (where the scammer poses as an executive or worker in a firm or company) and the fake website is used to trick the victim into believing he is legitimate. When you contact the fake company, another scammer will vouch for him and claims he works there. The scams posted in this forum also include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.

https://ifmra.com (Scam Website from Nigeria)
International Financial Market Regulatory Agency (FAKE / Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)
1530 First Street Southwest
Washington DC 20024
Phone +1 (855) 203 6333
info@ifmra.com
As a security company we package and document sensitive stuffs for secure keep and delivery to our clients; Certificates like CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, etc are issued to client to speedy processing.
I.F.M.R.A Rules and Regulations
Financial organizations that have received I.F.M.R.A Certificate of compliance shall strictly follow all articles of the Statute approved by the Agency and conduct its activities in accordance with the document.
Certified companies shall not allow actions that inflict damage to the Agency and contravene its Statute.
The actions of a brokerage company that contravene the Statute and the Agency’s Rules and Regulations as well as those that inflict damage to I.F.M.R.A can lead to the company being divested of the Certificate and the right to consequent applying for the Certificate.
The decisions of I.F.M.R.A are obligatory for compliance by the companies that have already received the Certificate of compliance or are in the process of certification.
Financial organizations that have already received I.F.M.R.A Certificates of compliance shall provide assistance to ensure timely resolution of disputes and making objective decisions.
The Agency’s certified members shall timely pay the member’s fees in the amount and order set by the current I.F.M.R.A Statute.

Fraud Warning from the U.S. Government:
https://www.sec.gov/enforce/public-aler ... ory-agency
International Financial Market Regulatory Agency [ Fictitious Regulators ]
1530 First Street Southwest
Washington, DC 20024 Phone: 1-855-203-6333

Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

2606:4700:3035::681f:5e4a
2606:4700:3030::681f:5f4a
Domain Name: IFMRA.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.internet.bs
Updated Date: 2020-03-15T08:35:13Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-09T21:10:45Z