gtbpaharm.com (Scam website)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

gtbpaharm.com (Scam website)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

Here are some scammers that have been formerly identified ==>List of Cameroon Scammers

These scam websites are used in conjunction with the 419 scam detailed in the email below.

http://gtbpaharm.com (Scam website)
GTB Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Advance Fee Fraud)
41 Centenary Business Centre
Nuneaton CV11 6RY United Kingdom
1010 e summerlin street
bartow Florida 33830 United State Of America
+1 863 332 2136

Content stolen from legitimate bhr.co.uk
Here are more similar fake websites, ***ALL SCAMS***
SCAM dollychikenstore.com sales@dollychikenstore.com info@dollychikenstore.com
SCAM internationalhalalchicken.com +1(985) 509-7458 sales@internationalhalalchicken.com
SCAM la-kushtemple.com +1 985-509-7458 sales@la-kushtemple.com
SCAM courierspeedexpress.com
SCAM animalaircargo.com +1 (850) 583-1770 info@animalaircargo.com
SCAM ojipapercoltd.com +66969971987 info@ojipapercoltd.com
SCAM paperistacoltd.com +66969971987 info@paperistacoltd.com
SCAM al-transzkft.com +36 30 971 9416 info@al-transzkft.com 36309719416
SCAM asianlogisticspcl.com +66640960688 info@asianlogisticspcl.com
SCAM transfreightline.com +31 685 1152 21 shipping@transfreightline.com 31685115221
SCAM megaweedmarket.com sales@megaweedmarket.com +1 (201) 582-3402
SCAM buyidovernight.com 1 805 638 5459 / 805-638-5458 info@buyidovernight.com
SCAM loudganjashop.com +1 805 638 5459 / 805-638-5458 info@loudganjashop.com
SCAM diamondmedications.com +17866710521 / 786-671-0521 jamesjeffery18@gmail.com

Domain Name: GTBPHARM.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-15T15:01:50Z
Creation Date: 2018-02-26T17:35:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-26T17:35:18Z
Name Server: GREG.MAGI.NET
Name Server: MAGI1.MAGI.NET
Registrant Name: belgium ome
Registrant Phone: +1.5875463210
Registrant Email: jamesmicky@yandex.com
gtbpharm.com IN SOA
server: greg.magi.net
email: root@server2.magi.net

Scam Email
Hello Dear

Thank you for your prompt response to my business proposal to your company.

I'm sorry if I have invaded your privacy, actually I’ve contacted you because I’m searching for a trusted Indian company or an individual who can assist me on this business dealing in India.

Kindly read the content of the below email proper enabling you understand the business!

As stated in my previous email; my good name is Evelyne J. Fernandez; I’m 27 years old and presently working with GTB Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Company here in Herndon Virginia, Washington D.C, United States.

Previously I was working in GTB Pharmaceuticals Ltd sub-branch in United Kingdom as purchasing officer of the Company before been promoted to administrative assistant to the manager and later transferred to Washington.

Meanwhile, when I was in United Kingdom there is a product called (AQUAFARO HERBAL LIQUID) which is being utilized for the development, and manufacturing of cancer immunotherapy and vaccines to prevent infectious diseases, including biological threats to national security such as smallpox, Ebola and etc.

We have been purchasing this product from Bermuda Island in the North Atlantic Ocean at the cost of $3,000 for 1 Liter; But I later discovered the best quality of the product in India in a cheaper rate of $1,000 per 1 Liter, so when I came to India last 2 years ago; I purchased the product from the Indian dealer at the cost of $1,000 but I presented quotation of $3,000 / 1 Liter to the company management which they gladly accepted and I made profit of $2,000 in each Liter.

Right now the UK Company is in urgent need of the product for productions, but because I’m no longer working in United Kingdom; I can’t handle their purchasing affairs anymore as the company has a new purchasing officer.
Now the director has contacted me to submit the contact details of the dealer in India to him, once he gets back from Russia within the week so that he will immediately send their new purchasing office to India to purchase the product.

However, I don't want to release the main dealer’s contact information to the director because I don't want them to find out the actual cost of this herbal extract product in India, due to the previous supply I did with them. Also I want to prevent the current purchasing manager from finding out the actual cost of this product when he travels to India, this is why I need a trusted person who can be buying this product from the dealer in India at the cost of $ 1,000 and supply to the UK Company at the rate of $3,000 per Liter. At the end of each transaction you will give me 20 or 30 % commission from the total profit accrued in the business based on our agreement

I know this will sound strange to you because it is not your line of business, but it doesn't require much knowledge or experience to trade in it; it is a simple form of buying and selling, and I will guide you in each and every step you may need to get the business done (THIS CANNOT AFFECT YOUR CURRENT PROFESSION OR BUSINESS).

You can consider this as a massive business opportunity by being an international supplier to the company in UK.

If you’re interested, I shall link you to the company for you to confirm when the purchasing officer will be coming down to India, and the quantity needed, also I shall provide you with the dealer’s contact details in India to enable you establish contact and confirm the availability of product in large quantity and the current price also.

Note: this is going to be a steady business, you just need to follow my guidelines, and the company will pay in advance after confirming the product sample.

If you are interested in this business, I will give you the complete details you may need for us to implement this business successfully.
Date: Tue 7 Aug, 2018, 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: Aquafaro Herbal Liquid
To:

GTB Pharmaceuticals Limited,
41 Centenary Business centre
Nuneaton CV11 6RY
United Kingdom.
Call Phone: (+44) 7480 044207.

Attention: Mr.

I have been informed by Dr. Jocelyn Hedge, that you are capable and efficient in doing business with us. And she have assured the company, that you will be making the product samples ready for us, as soonest. We are ready to further the business with your company. We are making arrangement to send our company purchasing manager, departing from United Kingdom on the date Sunday - 12th of August. And will be reaching India on date; Monday 13th of August. He will contact you on his arrival to India, capital city airport; New Delhi-India. His name is ( Dr. Morris Goldbum ).

I have carefully noted, We are sending our company representative to India, who will arrive to meet you in person, for the purpose of the trade. And for the purpose of convenience for both of us, at this stage of a new business relationship, we are suggesting that you provide for him with sample product, which our Purchasing Manager, will come to India, to confirm before bulk purchase.

Quantity required: Five Hundred ( 500 ) Litres.

FOB India ( to You ) USD $3000.00 ( Three Thousand, Dollars $USD ) per One Litre of AQUAFARO HERBAL LIQUID.

Our Purchase Order is only valid for Ten ( 10 ) working days from the date of arrival of our Purchasing Manager to India. And Shipment of products are to be carried out by our Manager, who has all company shipment coverage documents to carry on such assignment. All shipment courier processes and procedures will be handled by our Purchasing Manager, according to our recommended company guidelines.

Meanwhile, We are working on drafting the necessary Purchase Agreement and completing the formalities relating to the execution of proposed transaction. Please allow ten working days for effecting the delivery of the entire quantity from the date of remittance of payment to your bank account. However, most probably well within the stipulated ten days period, the entire payment should be completed.

Under all circumstances, We are requesting you to take a proper care to our purchasing manager while he is in India. also extend your utmost cooperation to him in the satisfactory execution of the delivery and ensuring your presence with him as long as he needed it, to carry on our business trade successfully with your company.

Best Regards.

Dr. Donald Ephraim.
GTB Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Tel: (+44) 7014 222858
Tel: (+44) 7480 044207
Fax: +44 788 67459
WEB: www.gtbpharm.com

GTB Pharmaceuticals Limited| Marketing Center Nuneaton| 41 Centenary| Business centre | Nuneaton CV11 6RY| United Kingdom| Mobile: +44 7480 044207 | Tel: +44 - 7014 222858| E-mail:Purchase.dpt@gtbpharm.com / director.donald@gtbpharm.com| Web: http://www.gtbpharm.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer