Scammer Posing as Dr. Union / (419 Scam)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Posing as Dr. Union / (419 Scam)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:54 pm

On Oct 30, 2018 3:12 PM, "Dr. Union" <drunion96@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear

Thank you so much for your kind response to my business proposal i sent to you in good faith hoping that it will benefit both of us upon consummation. I apologize for my late reply to your email which was as a result of my ill health problem that took me to the hospital for medical attention. Though i am not yet fully recovered but i was discharged and asked to be coming to hospital from my home on daily basis.

I have a benefiting legitimate business privilege in India i want you to partner with me. My Indian business partner who is handling it for me died few months ago, and now i need a new Indian partner. If you are interested to execute a genuine and gainful business, then I will give you more details. I have seen your contact while i was searching for an Indian after the death of my later partner so i decided to contact you if you would be interested.

About me: My name is Dr. Union, I am the Production Manager of Calivet Pharma, LLC (www.calivetpharma.com), a multi-national animal vaccines production company with offices in US & Canada. I used to be the Purchasing Manager until i was promoted few months ago to the position of production manager.

About the proposal: I have supplied some raw material to our company in the past with the assistance of an Indian business partner resident in Dubai, a native of a city called Chennai in India. Our company procurement director contacted me recently and informed me that they require the same raw material; only for me to find out that my Indian partner died some months back. The name of my late Indian partner is Mr. Murali Rani Reddy.

The name of the material is Ivomec Solution 98% purity. Ivomec Solution 98% purity is a solute raw material used for the production of animal antiviral & retroviral health vaccine products such as Fluvac Innovator, Equimax Oral Paste, Flunazine Equine Paste, Flunazine Injectable, Oxytocin Injection, Dexium Solution Injection, Griseofulvin Powder, Polyglycan-HV, glycosaminoglycan, tiludronate disodium, phytonadione, Pro-Pen-GInjectable Suspension and so on. It is a purified solute used to produce vaccines for the active immunisation of horses from six months of age against equine influenza to reduce clinical signs and virus excretion after infection, and for inactivated vaccines for the immunization of horses against equine influenza (both European and American type of New market equine A/2 influenza virus). Ivomec Solution is used as adjuvant for animal vaccine production and veterinary animal vaccines medical preparation; hence it is a legal raw material used for making animal vaccines.

My late Indian partner Mr. murali rani reddy got the exact specification from a local manufacturer in India. The last supply order we made to the company in 2017 was 50 litres, we bought the product for approximately $7,000 per litre and we resell to the company for $13,000 per litre. We made a profit of $6,000 on each litre and after the business we shared our profit on 60/40% basis, my late Indian partner took 60% and gave me 40%.

I cannot come to India again since our company now has a new purchasing manager and my Indian business partner is late; I want you to act as my business partner in India. I will present you to our company procurement director as the dealer in India where i was purchasing this product then you will now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom I used to buy from, and supply to our company new purchasing manager with you as the direct dealer. After purchasing from original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous. Our company director will send the new purchasing manager to India to pay and take delivery of the purified solute. He will pay for the material in whatever form of payment you may demand either cash on delivery or bank transfer to your bank account in India

If you're interested to handle this supply business, then please provide me with your full name, Address, age, and direct mobile number. Also, tell me about yourself & occupation.

Once i receive your details, i will send you my identity and copy of last supply order in the name and address of my late Indian partner as well as the contact details of the local manufacturer in India for you to contact them to confirm availability and current price of the solute. I will also introduce you to the company procurement director as the person who will supply the solute in India. You have nothing to worry about, i will guide you through the whole process.

You can call me on my telephone no: +13234578352.

I await your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Dr. Union
King St E,
Toronto, ON M5A 1L1, Canada.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer