michaelson768@gmail.com / Payment Representative Scam

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

michaelson768@gmail.com / Payment Representative Scam

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri May 17, 2019 5:57 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

Why Payment Representative Jobs Are Always Scams!

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 1:48 AM Michael Martin <michaelson768@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings!

Thanks for your response. This is Serhat Furniture Co. Marketing high quality furniture's to deliver superior customer satisfaction in an environmentally friendly way; we are passionate about working together to serve our customers. Our headquarter is located in Turkey, is a profitable, privately-held company on the fast track. Due to this fast-paced growth, we have begun our business in Canada some weeks ago. Now we have many client/customer in Canada.

We are constantly looking for over-achievers to be part of the team! Our Mission is to provide the best service to our customers. People who can embrace and grow with our customer-focused and solutions-oriented environment and support our client as they grow and we are willing to pay $1,500 per Week for this position.

Our Company is looking for a trustworthy, honest, sincere, capable, transparency and responsible Delivery Agent/Payment Representative in Canada that would be receiving Certified Check (Cheque) payments from our customers in your good country Canada. This job takes only 2-3 hours per week. You’ll have a lot of free time for school and for your present job if any while you work for us (Part-time), you’ll also secure good income in the process.

JOB DESCRIPTIONS

Your duties as our Customer Service Rep /Payment Representative is to collect Cheque payments from our numerous customers within your region, process the payments, with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. You will also be offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business. You will handle business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.

Note that you do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor Right From your home / office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up To$6000.00 USD-$10,000.00 USD monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers.

Sequel to your acceptance of this offer and would like to work for Serhat Furniture Co. You are to Fill in the requested information below.

NOTE THAT ONCE YOU APPLY AND ATTEST YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS STATED ON THE ATTESTATION FORM AND PAYMENT SHALL REACH YOU UPON APPROVAL BY US.

1.) First Name:
2.) Last Name:
3.) Home Address:
4,) City:
5.) State:
6.) Zip code:
7.) Mobile Phone Number:
8.) Home Phone Number:
9.) Gender:
10) Age:
11.)Present Job:

ATTESTATION

I --------------- Hereby accept the job as a representative of the above mentioned company here in the Canada, to receive payments on behalf of the company. Payment received by me shall be processed, make deduction of 1,500 dollars as agreed and forward the balance payment via to any of the company's regional warehouses that will be given to me later. I shall also inform the company a week ahead if eventually l want to discontinue this job, So as to terminate all payments coming my way to avoid conflict..

Thanks for your understanding as i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mr. Michael Martin.
Recruiting officer,
Serhat Furniture Co. Turkey.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer