johnthomaskofi11@gmail.com (Fake Surplus Fund Scam)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

johnthomaskofi11@gmail.com (Fake Surplus Fund Scam)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

Date: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: More Details!

My Dear Friend,

I have received your reply and I am thankful for your willingness to partner with me in accomplishing the transfer of the US$ 12,500,000.00. Responding to your mail, I want to assure you that this project will be a very simple and quick transaction and there will be no risk and trace involved. I expect you to keep and treat this project confidential like I mentioned earlier because my bank must not know that I am directly involved in this transaction.

Be rest assured that every legal modality about this transaction has been mapped out and carefully arranged, so kindly relax your mind and let’s work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret knowing me. As you can see, this is an opportunity both of us cannot afford to miss so, feel free and give me your full corporation, communicating daily to speed up the process of transfer.

In the course of last year (2018) year Financial Report, I discovered that my branch in which I am The Operations Manager made excess profit to the tune of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars [$12,500,000.00] which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware. So, this funds do not belong to any individual and there are no risks involved in claiming the funds. Therefore, I assure you that we will be both happy at the end with your full co-operation.

My contacting you is based on the fact that I cannot transfer the fund to any account linked to me here in Ghana and I must ensure that there cannot be trace because of my position in the bank. I need a foreigner I can trust and whose bank account is capable of receiving the fund. I want to assure that I am very honest and peaceful and I hope you are my kind of person too. I want you to declare your interest fully because you have to convince me that you are not intending to deceive me. So, I want us to work with trust. The transaction is urgent and I expect you to know that once I receive your profile, I will have to backdate the deposit in your name and effect the transfer of the fund to your account. I shall keep you informed in details all you need to know so that you can confirm the receipt of the fund after the transfer. I want to assure you that this project is totally risk-free as long as you follow my directives and procedures promptly once we proceed.

I expect maximum co-operation from you as I await your next mail. The information I expect to receive from you include:

1. Your full name: ................................
2. Your occupation/position in office: ............
3. Your date of birth: .............................
4. Marital status: ..............................
5. Nationality: ...................................
6. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):......
7. Your private telephone/fax: .....................

All the above information of yours will be programmed in our bank's systems database officially as a foreign investor operating with the bank. It is my duty to ensure that you are guided in every aspect of the whole transaction which will last only 2 or 3 working days.

Immediately I receive the above details, I shall commence the process without delay. I also hope to see you in person before or after this transaction. Also, you are invited and welcome to Ghana if you wish to see me in person.

Please feel free to call me on this phone number at all times; Tel: +233271897695 feel free to call..

Best regards,
John Thomas

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer