wealthnow360@gmail.com (Fake Recovery Scam)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

wealthnow360@gmail.com (Fake Recovery Scam)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:46 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

so heartless that people you trust and invest a huge amount money with them expecting returns and profit always find a way of paying back evil. I met Vldimre Luka on a diamond investment forum because I really wanted to invest my retirement funds in Diamonds. Unfortunately for me, I made the worst mistake of my life. After discussing with Luka I wired the sum of $600,000 to Luka in order to purchase diamonds worth that amount. To my surprise, Luka blocked me from contacting him. Suicide was the only option I had until I was referred to a group of professional recovery experts on recovery wealthnow360@gmail.com . They really saved me and recovered 80% of my funds lost to Luka. I don't know how to appreciate this group of agents than referring this professionals to victims that have suffered financial fraud . Contact recovery wealthnow360@gmail.com a recovery remedy.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer