richardadams12144@gmail.com (Fake ATM Card Scam)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

richardadams12144@gmail.com (Fake ATM Card Scam)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These are scams and scam websites which fall into the other categories of scams, can be used in multiple scams, which we do not have the time to actually categorize or we are unsure for which the particular scam they are being used, e.g. some scam sites are used for both fake job scams and romance scams (where the scammer poses as an executive in a firm) to truck the victim into believing he is legitimate. Besides the categorizes we highlight, they include Next of Kin, Trunk Box Scam, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake FBI, Fake Compensation Scam, Sextortion scam, Fake Consignment/Truck Box, Fake ATM card, etc.

Date: Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 4:34 PM
Subject: I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr.Antonio Guterres as the UN Director and the World Bank President, to make sure you receive your total funds of $16.5million open the attachment for more information or add me on Whatsapp: +15624754234

Dear Beneficiary,

I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr.Antonio Guterres as the UN Director and the World Bank President.

I was appointed to come to Malaysia in Asia by my superior Mr. Antonio Guterres and the World Bank President to effect the release of your CASH by UNITED NATION/WORD BANK approved payment of $16,500,000.00 which has been approved to you since last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and returned to the US-MALAYSIA Treasury Account.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Your cash was uploaded to ATM Card Number; 4628 7020 1011 7369 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number Code (ATM Pin Code) is 3401 and you can as well change it immediately as soon as you get the ATM Master Card. The ATM Master Card Value is US$16,500,000.00. You are advised that a maximum daily withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted per day. Your ATM Master Card is an "Inter Switch ATM Master Card", and this means that you can make withdrawal in any ATM location and ATM Center of your choice anywhere in the world. But your withdrawal limit still remains US$10,000.00, or the equivalent in your local currency.

To enable us release your ATM Master Card to you, we have concluded delivery arrangement with Tracklan Express Courier Services, because they are affiliated to one of the Largest Insurance Companies. Your ATM Master Card has been insured by the Tracklan Express Courier Services, in case of loss or theft. Please understand that these are standard procedures in order to ensure transparency.

In view of this development, you are requested to pay $380.00 to the deliver Company.

(2 DAYS ) Mailing US$380.00
Insurance US$200.00
Vat US$ 180.00
TOTAL US$380.00

Kindly send your information to Tracklan Express Courier Services.

1)Full Name
2)Full Address
3)Telephone Number
4)A copy of identification

Tracklan Express Courier Services
Name: Mr.Jane Alex
Email: tracklandelivery577@gmail.com
Telephone: +601117225751

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Dr.Richard Adams
richardadams12144@gmail.com
Telephone:+15624754234
Whatsapp: +15624754234

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer