casperdarian@nitbonline.com (Next of Kin Scam Fraud)

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

casperdarian@nitbonline.com (Next of Kin Scam Fraud)

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:30 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These are scams and scam websites which fall into the other categories of scams, can be used in multiple scams, which we do not have the time to actually categorize or we are unsure for which the particular scam they are being used, e.g. some scam sites are used for both fake job scams and romance scams (where the scammer poses as an executive in a firm) to truck the victim into believing he is legitimate. Besides the categorizes we highlight, they include These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.

Date: Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 8:25 AM
Subject: (ABOUT YOUR CLAIMS OF $9,470 000 USD)
To: Recipients <info@claim.com>

Dear Friend

My Name Is. Amanda Whitmore, I Really Do Not Mean To Waste Your Time. Considering the Fact That This Is a $9,470,000.00 USD. Deal share Rate 60/40% And I Would like You to Be Honest with Me.

I Carefully Contact You Due To incident that happened in few years back. But I Put My Faith In God Because All Things In Life Is By Risk But Don't Let Me Down Now Or After, This Is Mr. Plavia Shakunthala Lobo And His Family who Was Involved In Plane Crash 22nd Of May 2010 In List Of Passengers On Air India
Express Flight That Crash 32.Plaviashakunthala Lobo 33.

Venishanikola Lobo 34. Vishalfloid Lobo (Child) And All Family Died Without Any Inheritance Or Next Of Kin So I Want You To Work Together With Me Been An Attorney, because I cant present myself to the bank that am the next of kin, but due to my professions am in charge to present to bank who is the next of kin So please I beg of you with name of God so that we can achieve this goal. This Is Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo Account Details:

Bank Name: New Intl Trust Bank
Bank Address: united States of America
Account Name: Plavia Shakunthala Lobo
Account Number: 00980654
Account Balance: $9,470,000.00 Usd (Nine Millions Four Hundred And Seventy Thousands Dollars)
Date Of Deposit: 19th December, 2009
Account Officer: Mrs Joyce John

I Was With Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo As A Legal Witness When This Money Was Deposited As Fixed Deposit In 2009. Since His Demise, I Have Visited This Bank Three Times. Contact The Bank And Ask For The Confirmation Of His Involvement In The Plane Crash. Check The Website:
Http://Www.Thehindu.Com/News/National/L ... 435569.Ece

Kindly send your details to the bank mr casper Darian claims manager New international trust bank through this email: casperdarian@nitbonline.com

Full names:
Address:
Sex:
Phone number:
Nationality:

Upon The Receipt Of Your Information, I Will Give You The Account Password Of The Account Number Above To Login To The Account For View Of The Said Fund Online To Enable Us To Move Forward, Kindly Send Your Information As Soon As You Receive This Letter For me To Move Forward.

Regards
Mrs Amanda whitmore

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer