Abomo Christian Serge, previously in Malaysia, now living in the U.K.

Exposures for 419 Scammers in Cameroon
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Abomo Christian Serge, previously in Malaysia, now living in the U.K.

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Name of Scammer: Abomo Christian Serge

Scammer's known aliases[/b]: Serge Maintaine Olu, Sergchristian, Tonny Eyoman, Thoman More, Bryan Smith, Siddiq Hakim, Mohamed Karem, Abdul Hakeem, Ahmed Kumar, Nelson Sang, MOHAMAD REHAZ, Pacific Edible Oil Sdn Bhd, Jenny Than Enterprise, Mohamed Kareem, C.M.YAP Group, Wilmar International Limited, Sai Kumar Snd Bhd

Scammer's known email addresses: garbageslim@yahoo.fr, sergchristian@gmail.com, reno.camille@gmail.com, akci.farmerhouse@asia-mail.com, ibrahimhusen@rediffmail.com, ibrahimhusen3@gmail.com, enquiry@amardagroup.com, mvp@mpv-my.com, akcishas.inc@gmail.com, mktsb@cmyap-corporate.com, managment@cmyap-corporate.com, mizra.baliq@cmyap-corporate.com, mohamedkareem98@yahoo.com, teknoriatenguhsdnbhd@yahoo.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 60102720149, 60132250728, 60333268889, 60123477438, 60166176869, 60147323743, 6012342961, 60146238032, 60166433995, 60196798184, 60153178953, 60173721705, 60172719674, 60163775892, 60132128937, 60192950942, 60192258962, 60322890747, 60147087993, 1-504-218-0777, 1-504-218-0191

Main scammer picture:

Personal profile link: http://www.facebook.com/CHRISTIANMAINTAINE

Profile screenshot:

Personal profile link: http://www.facebook.com/people/Tonny...00001562436298

Profile screenshot: [

Profile information: Basic Information
Sex: Male
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Birthday: September 7, 1984
Hometown: JEHOR BAROU, Yaoundé, Cameroon
Siblings: Yvanne Sandrine Ndo Nnanga
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
Contact Information
Email: garbageslim@yahoo.fr

Facebook Profile:

Link to real ID: http://www.gobnesa.org/2007%20GCE%20A_L ... 50-300.htm

Real ID info: Centre No: 261 KULU MEMORIAL COLLEGE LIMBE (2007 results)
Passed in 4 Subjects: 2
(1) ABOMO CHRISTIAN SERGE:- ECO-E,FRE-D,REL-D,PHI-E,

He is directly linked to these two other scammers who are presently living in Malaysia;

http://stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?f ... p=233#p233

http://stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?f ... p=236#p236

In the post above, you have met the principal antagonist of a scam that failed on a young American victim. This is her story, as told us by her parents nearly a year ago. It was also the beginning of a good line of exposures of Cameroon scammers.

Quote:
During the week, Poirot and I were appalled to receive a request for help such as we never imagined we would see in our days on antifraud sites.

The story begins with a young American girl (whom we will keep anonymous) who created a Facebook profile to escape the loneliness created by the breakup of a relationship. Being of Cameroonian origin by her father, she began adding people from Cameroon to her profile, although she had not visited the country in over 15 years. Less than 2 months ago, she was contacted by one of the Cameroonians on her profile, to quickly be taken in by what quickly became a love scam. She fell head over heels for this scumbag, who knew just the right words to tell. Hard working and a brilliant student, she soon promised to sponsor his entry into the United States and to help him get into the same university, where of course, she would be paying the fees for him. She also recently bought a plane ticket to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where she was to join him for a brief vacation.

Her parents finally got the alarm bells going when their daughter asked to get hotels and a car rental booked for her stay in Malaysia (as they have access to her bank account) that the young girl was going to pay for. A few days later, she asked them to take $1000 out of her account to send to this scammer by Western Union, as she could not do so herself because of her job restrictions. This is when the parents finally searched for their daughter's profile on Facebook and received the shock of their lives when they saw what was going on there.

The mother, a well connected US law enforcement official, knows that chances of being able to do something would involve letting her daughter receive this man in the United States, which is out of the question. This is when she contacted us for help, as she wants to make sure that other young women out there are warned against this type of scam. Today, they finally got their daughter with them and showed her exactly what nightmare she was about to enter. We were given access and permission to go into the young woman's profile, emails, Skype and chat accounts, as long as we would change the passwords and delete the accounts at the soonest time possible.

We wish to put them all out of their misery rapidly and have now had time to back up the major part of the information needed to expose this gang of Cameroon scammers. I'm sure that most will be horrified by what they are about to see.
In this exposure, you are going to view just how despicable these scammers truly are, and how they will bunch together in order to let one win over a new victim.

You will find below, a few examples of love scam formats he used on her, for which we have found exact matches that have been reported on antifraud sites.

Quote:
sergchristian@gmail.com
Serge Maintaine Olu May 6 at 4:45am
Dear <name removed>,

I have never in my life met someone more beautiful, enjoyable, loving, and comforting as you. Since the very first day that God brought you to me I knew there was something very special about you. I had no idea then that I would fall in love, but now that I have, I am so grateful. I am grateful for us to have wandered into one another's world so softly and unexpectedly. Nature took its course on our hearts and joined them in a way never imaginable.

I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in more often... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep; from your eyes - that sparkle when you smile (just for me)... to your nose - that I wish I could rub my nose against; from your lips - that I just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence.

I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me.

sergchristian love you
An exact match can be found here;

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=111276

Quote:
Date: Sat, May 8, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Subject: mon ange
To: <removed>

Dear <removed>,

Before we met I had doubts that you would be everything you portrayed because I didn't think it was possible to find someone so perfect for me just like that. You have shown me that love can be true, pure and genuine. I knew from the beginning that you were special and that it was only a matter of time before I fell helplessly in love with you. You make me so happy and fulfill me so completely. I thank God each and every day for bringing you into my life. When I look into your eyes I see a future of endless possibilities and everlasting love. tali, you are my forever .... You have made my life worth every moment, every breath. I know that we are young, and as such are thought not to feel such intense emotion, but what I feel is true and blinding in its power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists - in you.
Various love scam examples using this format found here;

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=You+ha ... =firefox-a

These are screenshots of messages the young woman received when she last tried to break off the relationship (**to be noted that Christian Serge Abomo was talking to her as she received them):

In this post, we will provide information we have found via the Facebook messages, email exchanges and chats between Abomo Christian Serge and the young woman. Special note that all the telephone numbers except one were provided to us by the young woman's parents and were gotten off of her cell phone records.

telephone for Abomo Christian Serge, as he gave it to the young girl on April 14th, 2010 - 60166176869

The number above is presently being used in this soybean oil scam;

http://thomass.en.ec21.com/Soybean_Oil- ... 12922.html

A year ago, when we first exposed this gang, the ad in the link above read like this;
Contact us
Akci Enterprise Sdn Bhd
[Malaysia]
Address:
81707 PASIR,JOHOR DARUL jahor darul jahor 81707 Malaysia
Phone:
60-0166-176869
Contact name:
THOMAN MORE

Some of the details have now changed, but they haven't bothered putting up a new ad;
Mjm Resources
Origin Malaysia
Model Number +60166176869
Address:
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail ,Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur kuala lumpur 50250 Malaysia
Phone: 60-1922-58962
Contact name: MOHAMAD REHAZ

Notice the caption on this photo showing more money being help by accomplice Elvis Ngando, "Slap the maga" would be properly translated into English with "Slap the victim";

Once he was in phone contact with her, these are other numbers he used to call her with;

1-504-218-0777
1-504-218-0191

**note that the last 2 numbers have been used in a scam also, that will be described in a later post, as they appear to belong to an accomplice who will be exposed next.

Chat extracts where sponsorship into the United States is mentioned, as well as talk about the Western Union Money transfer;
garbageslim: BUT FOR THAT STATES I DONT ALL THAT MONEY
garbageslim: ALL I NEED IS ADMITION FROM A SCHOOL AND
garbageslim: BANKS STATEMENT
<name removed>: bank statement?
garbageslim: ITS SAME
garbageslim: AS AFIDAVI
garbageslim: its same name
garbageslim: banks statement
garbageslim: or afidavit of support
<name removed>: but it's me who has to show the bank statement with the affidavit of support, not you

garbageslim: I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before
<name removed>: don't say these things........i won't sleep all night!
garbageslim: You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours
<name removed>: it sure would........but would you come to the States?
garbageslim: ohh
garbageslim: that is if i am coming to setllle down with you
garbageslim: Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for and working hard
garbageslim: i dont wanna make another wrong choice in my life
<name removed>: i,ll see if we can't fix this for the end of the summer...but it might not go through before the winter because of the admission process and the v
<name removed>: visa
garbageslim: You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night
garbageslim: do you no why???
<name removed>: why?
<name removed>: but i feel the same way
garbageslim: becaue i can only talk with you

<name removed>: are you sure that you don't want to go back to cameroon to live one day?
garbageslim (13:40:49): hahahhahahha
garbageslim (13:40:59): if i make my life abread
garbageslim (13:41:05): then i will live abroad
garbageslim (13:41:13): and just be going for holidys
garbageslim (13:41:17): its all depends
garbageslim (13:41:21): how i make my life
garbageslim (13:41:31): and it depend if my wanderfull wife
garbageslim (13:41:37): will like to meet my parents
garbageslim (13:41:39): too
<name removed>: of course i would like that
<name removed>: i want to do everything that will make you happy
garbageslim (13:42:28): i am already happy
<name removed>: do you want me to wake you up with a phone call when i get home tonight?
<name removed>: but that will be very early for you
<name removed>: maybe i can wait until it's 12 your time
garbageslim (13:43:59): do you have my number??
<name removed>: no....can you give it to me?
garbageslim (13:44:40): ..........
<name removed>: i think you did give me your number...on facebook in the begining
garbageslim (13:44:50): then how did you wanna call me
garbageslim (13:44:58): hahhahaha
garbageslim (13:45:01): sure i did
<name removed>: lol.........i will if you give me the number
<name removed>: ok, let me check
garbageslim (13:45:31): 0060166176869

And now, for the part applying to Western Union;
garbageslim: use collins
garbageslim: names
garbageslim: not mine
<name removed>: for what?
<name removed>: the transfer?
garbageslim: or use my name
garbageslim: i have my pasoort
garbageslim: pasport
garbageslim: photocopies
<name removed>: you need id to pick it up?
garbageslim: yea
garbageslim: pasport
<name removed>: but your passport is still in immigration
garbageslim: cause collisnhas his already and mine still at imigration
garbageslim: so use
garbageslim: my
garbageslim: school
garbageslim: official leter and
garbageslim: my certified
garbageslim: photocopy of pasport
<name removed>: just in case, give me collin's names and i'll put both on the transfer to make sure it's ok
garbageslim: CHE COLLINS FRU
<name removed>: ok
<name removed>: let me note this
garbageslim: cause some times in agencies hey disturb
garbageslim: whe you have just a certified copy
garbageslim: tes un ange
<name removed>: is it better for me to just put collins names alone?
garbageslim: Angel
garbageslim: yea
<name removed>: ok, i'll do that

He also sent the young lady an email using this address, reno.camille@gmail.com, which is most probably being used in love scams;
Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Subject: MY LOVE
To: <name removed>

Hello baby ,
how are you doing my bb i miss you like hell .please i pray for you everyday.i miss you i love you i want to be with you ,i want you to get well and talk to me .i was just passing your bb
this is my email adresse you can write to me anytime you wana.its my first time typing a mail like this and telling some one how i fill >its really bizare for me but i wanna nlet you know you are the one my hear beats for.I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.When you are low with nowhere to go remember this, when you open your eyes, your heart, your spirit, yourself, there you will find the stranger called hope.

Everynight I pray, I'll have you here someday.I'll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might;That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side.Get well soon

yours faithfully
SERGCHRISTIAN

Now for an updated list of their scams (Abomo Christian Serge, Matou Elvis Ngando, Che Collins Fru);

http://farmershouse.en.ec21.com/

When they were first exposed, the link above showed this;
Contact us
AKCI Agriculture Group
[Malaysia]
Address:
JALAN TEMBAGA DUA KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN PASIR GUDANG JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM Malaysia
Phone: 60-1234-77438
Contact name:
Farmers House

Now it shows this;
Contact us
AKCI Agriculture Group
[Malaysia]
Address:
JALAN TEMBAGA DUA KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN PASIR GUDANG JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM Malaysia
Phone: 60-6875-98520

http://thomass.en.ec21.com/

This link used to show;
Contact us
Akci Enterprise Sdn Bhd
[Malaysia]
Address:
81707 PASIR,JOHOR DARUL jahor darul jahor 81707 Malaysia
Phone: 60-0166-176869
Contact name: THOMAN MORE

Now it shows;
Contact us
Mjm Resources
[Malaysia]
Address:
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail ,Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur kuala lumpur 50250 Malaysia
Phone: 60-1922-58962

http://www.alibaba.com/member/my1102774 ... tinfo.html

Here we found;
Company Name: AKCI ENTERPRISE SDN BHD
Street Address: PLO 338, jalan Tembaga Dua Kawasan
City: jagor darul takzim
Province/State: PERINDUSTRIAN PASIR GUDANG
Country/Region: Malaysia
Zip: 81707
Telephone: 60-166-176869

Now we have;
Contact Information
Contact Person: Mr. Mohamad Rahaz
Company Name: Desire corporation
Street Address: Jalan Timah
City: pasir Gudang
Province/State: JAHOR DARUL
Country/Region: Malaysia
Zip: 81707
Telephone: 60-192-258962
Fax: 60-322-890747

http://shasenterprise.en.ecplaza.net/1/profile.asp
Contact Information
Akci Shas Enterprise sdn bhd
51 Gaya Street, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Malaysia 88000
# Tel : 60-123-429-61

http://my110998595.en.gongchang.com/contact
AKCI SHAS ENTERPRISE SDN BHD
* Contact Name: Mr. Hakeem
* Tel: 60-123-142961
* Address: 51 Gaya Street
* Province/State: Sabah
* Country/Region: Malaysia
* Postcode: 5500

http://www.ec51.com/mohamedkareem98/contact.html
PGEO AKCI ENTERPRISE
Refined Sunflower Oil and other edible oil Malaysian Origin
Post Time:04/02/2010
Company Name:
PGEO AKCI ENTERPRISE
( Malaysia)
Company Address: 11123 Tazim Johor bahru
Postal Code: 56001
Company Phone: 601-462-38032
Company Fax: 156-453-65754
Contact Person: Mr. Mohamed Karem (Manager)
Mobile Phone: 601-46238032

http://www.ec51.com/siddiq2/contact.html
akci shas enterprise
Post Time:04/16/2010
WE SELL CHICKEN PAW FEET Inner Fillet
Chicken Wing Tip Chicken Drumstick
Chicken Thigh Meat Skinless, Boneless
chicken Saddle Chicken Back
Chicken Wing 3 Joint Chicken 2 Joint Wing Ex-Tip
Chicken Thigh Oyster Cut Chicken Thigh With Backbone
Chicken Heart Chicken Paws Chicken Prime Joint Wing Chicken Leg Quarter
With Tail De-skinned, De-fatted Chicken Double Breast Fillet Skinless Bonel
Company Name:
akci shas enterprise
( Malaysia)
Company Address: 23/s34 johur bahru
Postal Code: 67433
Company Phone: 60-1967-98184
Company Fax: 60-153-178953
Contact Person: Mr. SIDDIQ HAKIM ()
Mobile Phone: 601-96798184

Same company name used in this scam site

http://glomidril.webs.com - (Text copied from legitimate fcx.com)
GLOMIDRIL & AKCI SHAS Sdn Bhd
ManagerAhmed Kumar +60173721705
Operations Manager : Nelson Sang +60172719674

Same Malaysian phone number used in this other fraud;
http://www.egyptsons.com/misr/thread92487-156.html
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:45:56 AM
To: nelsontony67@yahoo.com

Greetings,
I am Ibrahim Hussein, a born Senegalese presently in Malaysia where I was circumstantially advised to stay for a while in order to save my life.
My late father was a well known goldsmith in my country before he met his untimely death. He was killed by my community opposition leader over a piece of land where my late father was mining gold locally.
I had to leave my country because of this incident with my two inherited locker box of gold which my father left for me. See attached photo.
I am not writing you because I want to tell you stories. I write because I want to sell this bars of gold.
I dont know the cost price here in Malaysia but a friend told me the market value is not less than twenty million US Dollars. The price is not the issue now, but how do I get a buyer? The two locker box are here with me in Malaysia, if you are interested or have any idea on how to trade the gold please contact me through this email address or call me by phone so we can arrange a meeting for you to see the gold an negotiate prize. Call me on +60172719674 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +60126357127 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Regards,
Ibrahim Hussein
email:ibrahimhusen3@gmail.com

http://en.cnlinfo.net/company/CompanyFi ... d=20010690
Membership grade: Ordinary Member contact:
Company name: Pacific Edible Oil Sdn Bhd[Malaysia] Telephone: 60-1922-58962
The company type: 企业单位 Fax:
Management mode: 生产加工 Email:
registered capital: 1Thousand Company website:
legal representative: MOHAMAD REHAZ Contact QQ:
Number of employees: NO! mobile:
In time: 2 Address: 81707 pasir Gudang jahor darul jahor 81707 Malay

http://www.sectordirectory.com/mohamed- ... ntact.html
Mohamed Kareem
Villel De Mesa, BARCELONA 08032
p: +60192258962
Tenemos diferentes tipos de productos químicos para la venta, incluido el mercurio para la venta en contacto con nosotros con

http://www.21food.com/showroom/65300/ab ... d-bhd.html
Company Name : Sai Kumar Snd Bhd
Address : Block 9, MCLD Miri Waterfront, Jalan Permaisuri
Miri Sarawak Malawi
Zip : 1173
Tel : 60- 019- 2258962
Mobile Phone : 60192258962
Fax : 60- 019- 2258962
Contact Person (ceo) : sai kumar

http://www.biodieselspain.com/anuncios_ ... .php?pag=8
VENDO 2011-04-02 07:11:56
Somos una empresa de producción directa de aceite de girasol refinado, aceite de amigo, el aceite de jatrofa, aceite de soja, aceite de maíz y aceite comestible, estamos listos y dispuestos a enviar a cualquier puerto del mundo, por favor envíenos un correo electrónico para fotos y especificaciones ción

Contactar: +60192258962 - Enviar Email teknoriatenguhsdnbhd@yahoo.com

http://my.countrysearch.tradekey.com/ca ... kernel.htm
Cashew nuts and kernel
Tel:+60192258962 WE ARE A SELLER OF: cashew nut in shell Minimum Contract/Order: 0023 Soft Price FOB : 630 USD : MT Origin: Malaysia Speci...
FOB Price
Get Latest Price
Jenny Than Enterprise | Jalan Bendahara, Miri, Malaysia

http://kotabelud.olx.com.my/excellent-i ... -181748646
Description
Condition: Used
excellent Italian restored Vespa bikes available black in color PX200E from
1980 and Vespa VLB Sprint 150 from 1968 (both restored) 125cc upgraded engine
capacity. Nice color, tires, great seat for stability, runs good, never had
accident, no rust. Start with just one kick, All parts inside are original, No
Asian parts in these rides. They are just perfect in style for a great ride.
Please if interested contact for more info
Kareem says: April 8 you can contact me through this email, mohamedkareem98yahoo.com

http://www.allusedmachines.com/allads1.php?pid=1490
Title :For Sale
REF ID : 1490
BRAND NAME : KOMORI LITRONE L440
MACHINE MODEL : LITRONE L440
SIZE :
PRICE : DOLLAR 95000
TERMS : FOB
MACHINE DETAILS : 1991 KOMORI L440 FOUR COLOUR PRINTING MACHINE
YEAR -1991
IMP-98MILLION
PQC CONSOLE
QUICK ACTION PLATE CLAMPS

SELLER : SAGA WEALTH MANAGEMENT
CONTACT PERSON: KAREEM
ADDRESS: DESIRED CORPORATION SDN BHD 3RD FLOOR,WISMA RKT, NO. 2, JALAN RAJA ABDULLAH, OFF JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL, 50300 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
CITY : PETALING JAYA
STATE : KUALA LUMPUR
PHONE : 60192258962
MOBILE :
EMAIL : mohamedkareem98@yahoo.com

FAKE/SCAM website;

http://cmyap-corporate.com/
For enquiries, please contact:
Office address :

Ground Floor,Blok 4,
Jln Utara Batu 4, 90000 Sandakan,
Sabah Sandakan,Sabah Malaysia