Ade Muamaah Junior

Exposures for 419 Scammers in Cameroon
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Ade Muamaah Junior

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Ade Muamaah Junior

Scammer's known aliases: ADE MUAMAAH

Scammer's known email addresses: adeglamour@yahoo.com, petrelocationaapms@dublin.com, stella_karl@doramail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23777150394, 447031846912

Main scammer picture: Image

Profile screenshot

Image Image
Personal profile link

Profile information

His now deleted Facebook profile used to show this;

Sex: Male
Birthday: December 4
Siblings: Chapsy Herself
Achu Muamaah
Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Interested In: Women
Men
Looking For: Friendship
A Relationship
Networking
Current City: Brasília, Brazil
Hometown: Bamenda, Cameroon
Political Views: CPDM WOULD DO
Religious Views: Christian - Presbyterian
Bio U KNOW RIGHT !!!!
Favorite Quotations " We need not think alike to love alike "
" You call it madness, but I call it love "
Work and Education
Employers
* SOA University2009 - Present
etudiant
Yaoundé, Cameroon
TALL, SLIM AND DARK
College
* university of yaounde 2 soa
High School
* CPC Bali
Contact Information
Contact Info
Email: adeglamour@yahoo.com
Mobile Number: +237 77150394
Address: MANKON
Brasilia, Brasília, Brazil Asu sul
Yahoo: adeglamour
Link
For Western Union payment information

http://www.ripoffreport.com/gangs/pamel ... -cx7x3.htm
Western Union / Moneygram information
If you have payment information for this scammer, this is where you put it

Petrelocationaapms@dublin.com, ADE MUAMAAH
petrelocationaapms@dublin.com Fake airanimal.com
Dublin, Ireland Leeds United Kingdom Nationwide
United Kingdom

Link to real ID http://www.cmclick.com/2006%20AL%20Result%20Brd.pdf
Real ID info
Centre No: 122 PROGRESSIVE COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL BAMENDA
(10) ADE MUAMAAH JUNIOR:- ECO-E,GEO-D,HIS-D,REL-B,

Scam link http://www.ripoffreport.com/offshore-sc ... -e57b7.htm
Scam text/format

Air Animal Pet Moving Services (AAPMS) Branch In Dublin
Poste Centralle, Cameroon 2375
Internet
U.S.A.
Phone: 0023777150394
Web Address:
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WALMART,MONEYGRAM OR POST OFFICE MONEYGRAM SERVICE BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEAD QUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF AIR ANIMAL MOVING SERVICES LONDON USING THE ADDRESS;

NAME : CHE CURTIS
STATE: 188A WELL STREETLONDON ,ENGLAND
TEL: 07031846912

NB:For security reasons when you get to the MONEY GRAM SERVICE THE POST OFFICE, they will ask you to provide a test question and answer, make it to be;

QUESTION: WHERE DO YOU LIVE
ANSWER: HERE

we wish to inform you that there are some slight adjustments to your payment situation due to the delayance in the payment.Due to congesion in our payment systems we have to redirect some payments to other branches worldwide.Thus you are advised to pay the delivery fee of your puppy to our Third Party Pet Relocation Industry in Cameroon to the Branch Managers address as below

NAME:TEMBUN FRANKLINE AGWE
ADDRESS: POSTE CENTRALLE
POSTCODE: 2375
TEL : 00237 7715 0394

Scam link http://www.finfurandfeatherpetforum.com ... .php?t=257
Scam text/format

To:
CC:
Subject: RE: Attractive African Grey Birds for loving homes
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:40:39 +0800

Hello nice hearing from you, and sorry for the late response to youremail. I still have my lovely babies available right now, i have apair actually and they are for free. These birds are hand raised birdsand have been tame under very special conditions. They do not bitethey are very lovely and friendly with people.i hope you are reallygoing to take good care of my babies. i really love these birds somuch and i hope they are going into the right hands.Also my kids arevery happy that the birds are going to their new home and will havesome care once more the babies. I will like to know if you alreadyhave some experience with birds. The birds will becoming along with ahand book so you are going to see everything about her feeding habit and theothers. These birds feed mostly on nuts and also will be coming alongwith a hand book and all their vet check documents, i have alsomade it possible for them to come with their best food, they are okwith children and other home pets, since she have grown up with dogsand cats.Also these birds are very healthy, and they have had alltheir vaccines lately, also i wish to inform you that these birdsareactually for free and not for sale, also we want to rehome themassoon as possible because we recently relocated to our new home andour Land Lord has a no policy to keeping pets, so actually what weare looking for these birds is not money but a loving home wherethey will be shown much love and care. I will also like to know your present location. i was wonderingif you will be able to come and pick up these birds if not then i willbe ready to use a very comfortable pet delivery service that is goingto deliver these birds at your home, it is going to be a homedelivery and it is very safe and fast, and also the only thing youwill paying will be the delivery charge and nothing else. I promiseyou these birds are going to make the best submission into yourfamily this season. They are both 14 months old. If you wish to call us you could get us through thisnumber 07031846912. i will be waiting on your response. Thanks

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer