m_ackermann03@yahoo.co.uk (Russian Oil Scam Fraud)

Scammers "selling" oil they do not have! Read Russian Oil Scam and Scam Websites
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

m_ackermann03@yahoo.co.uk (Russian Oil Scam Fraud)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:31 pm

For further information on the Russian Oil Scam, please Read Russian Oil Scam Fraud, Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers

Image Image Image

Also Read http://www.gazprom-neft.com/company/con ... k/warning/

The Port of Rotterdam Cyber Security Centre posted details on the fake oil storage offers, Please Read...
https://ferm-rotterdam.nl/nl/nieuws/cau ... sh-version
https://ferm-rotterdam.nl/nl/nieuws/cau ... od-be-true
http://ferm-rotterdam.nl/nl/blacklist

As an example of what you could be dealing with, here are West African scammers that has been identified as doing oil scams from Russia:

Richard Addo (2010 president of The National Union of Ghanaian Students in Russia - NUGS-Russia) and Stanley Uzeh

Mbega Steven Etienne, sentenced to 5 years in prison in Russia

Adeniyi Akinnuwa

Nelson Adesina Tosin and Olajumoke Mayaki

Alain Blaise Atah Tcheguie

Mbah Eugene Awah

Chukwunagorom Richard Chijioke

Dereak Graf Mela

Ilori Evans Johnson

Otuvie Otuojano Patrick

Momoh Jeffery Fidelis

Adebola Olayeye

Kingston Young/Obi

Details: List of Cameroon Scammers and
List of Nigerian Scammers

Date: Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil.
To:

Dear sir,

I am contacting you to know If you are an interested Buyer of crude oil. Please, do confirm the Loaded Cargo M/T POLYMNIA I 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil underway to Vadinar port or Any Safe World Port (s) in China or USA.

QUANTITY: 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil

NOTE the cargo was loaded in the name of pipelines and product marketing company(PPMC) as a subsidiary and strategic business unit of the of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

DISCOUNT PRICE: GROSS: USD 9.00 per barrels NET:USD 7.00 per barrel to buyer while USD2.00 to Buyer & Seller brokers.

Buyer to obtain the official Re-assignment of the M/T POLYMNIA I 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil in Buyer’s name through the officers in marine and shipping department of Bonny Terminal.

Within 72hours After the official Re-assignment of the cargo M/T POLYMNIA I 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil in Buyer’s name. Buyer receives the complete full set of shipping documents proof of product (POP) in Buyer’s name as the consignee of the cargo M/T POLYMNIA I 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil.

Captain Vassilis C. Constantakopoulos will be officially instructed to open full communication with the buyer and reissue Estimated time of arrival (ETA) with Notice of Readiness (NOR) to the buyer port of discharge with marine ATB in Buyer's name for Q&Q inspection.

M/T POLYMNIA I 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil, sail to buyer destination port to discharge the product.

Payment for the full product will be made within Five (5)days by Letter of Credit L/C or Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Subject to confirmation to The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Bank Account after Q & Q & CIQ inspection verified by buyer’s inspector’s agent at Buyer discharge port, against presentation of the full set of the original non-negotiable Copies of shipping documents with the certificate of ownership & warranty of Title to the Buyer , before M/T POLYMNIA I discharge the product to the buyer storage tanks farm facility.

we Urgently require Letter of Intent LOI from the buyer Addressed to Engr Onmakpo Sunday Ikwebe Director of Operations NNPC BONNY TERMINAL as to release the copies of M/T POLYMNIA I 1,949,395 Barrels Bonny Light Crude Oil PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP) with SPA CONTRACT.

Thank you

Many Thanks
Michael Ackermann
Operations
Tel:+2348075265214

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer