Scammers Impersonating MR.RAJA.J KUMAR / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating MR.RAJA.J KUMAR / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:23 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020, 10:02 am
Subject: Re: CV
To:

MR. RAJA J. KUMAR
2 High St N, East Ham,
London E6 2HN, United Kingdom.

Dear Applicant,

I welcome your interest shown on this job. Before proceeding any further I wish to introduce myself. I am Mr. Raja J. Kumar, I am a British-Indian businessman. I own a Supermarket here in the United Kingdom. Based on my busy schedule it has become very important to employ a trustworthy person who can Supervise/Manage the factory and Farms.

Your duty is to supervise the other workers, taking record of their day to day activities and operations of the Supermarket. If successfully employed you will be given weeks induction to get you acquitted with your duties. Currently there are Twenty-Five (25) employees working directly with the Stacking, Packing and Stocking,they will be under your supervision. The contract duration will be three (3) years for a start and will be renewed based on your performance.You will be entitled to the following facilities.

1, A furnished sitting room and bedrooms private accommodation.
2. An Internet ready computer and land phone.
3. A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.
4. Free medical care and transportation to and from the Supermarket.

Working Hours is 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 10:pm.

Salary: £7,000 Pounds Monthly,
Weekly upkeep Allowance: £250 Pounds weekly and other incentives
Total Gross Salary (£8,500 Pounds) monthly after tax.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. I shall be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the approval of your visa and work permit with the United Kingdom immigration, You will be responsible for the payment of your visa fees during processing of your visa with the United Kingdom Embassy over there in your country. This is to only prove your seriousness and based on my past experience.

2. Amount spent on the visa and one month salary shall be paid in advance to enable you take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip. Note that this amount shall only be paid when I have confirmed that your visa is fully ready, I will open a Salary Account for you and deposit your salary and amount spent on the visa.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and condition, send a scan the following document:

1. International passport
2. Filled Application form
3. Online Interview form

Kindly attend to the above requirement to enable me contact my lawyer and to proceed with the employment formalities.

Regards,
Mr. Raja J. Kumar
Tel: + 44 20 81570466

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer