Scammers Impersonating IBRAT OIL & GAS INDUSTRY / i-brat.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating IBRAT OIL & GAS INDUSTRY / i-brat.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:47 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 4:13 PM
Subject: APPOINTMENT LETTER
To:
Cc: afrin chetia <AFRIN.FACTOIDIMMIGRATION@gmail.com>

GOOD AFTERNOON MR.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, You are selected as ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER for Ibrat Oil & Gas Industry.Kindly check the Appointment Letter in the attachment. After reading the letter, send us back with your signature. Kindly complete your medical check as soon as possible. All your expenses before joining will be refunded with your first salary.

1. Medical charges.
2. Travelling charges while medical check up. ( Need proper ticket/slip of expenses.)
--
Thanks & Regards
IBRAT Oil & Gas Industry
Mail - info@i-brat.com
Weblink - http://www.i-brat.com

Fake Contract
Date: 16th.April.2021
OFFER LETTER FOR THE POST OF ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER

Dear

With reference to your Bio-data/application and the subsequent interview you had with us Management is pleased to consider your candidature for the post of “ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER” on the following terms and conditions.

1. Your Consolidated CTC will be USD 2500$(Two Thousand Five Hundred USD only) per month.

2. Your joining will be on or before 2 July, 2021 at MALAYSIA.

3. The detailed appointment letter will be issued to you at the time of your joining.

4. A Monthly Basic Salary [USD 2,500/-]

B Monthly Allowance [USD 1,000/-]

C House Allowance Single Bachelor Accommodation will be provided by the Company

D Conveyance between place of stay Provided by the company and work

E Monthly Food Allowance Provided by the company

Total [USD 3,500/-]

You will be entitled to 30 days paid leave in every six months. The leave is to be scheduled on mutual, agreeable dates between yourself and the Management. The leave is only eligible once the Employee completes a full 6 months in the company.

6. You will be provided visa with an air ticket from Home Country for the purpose of joining the Company (Unless already in country).

7. You will also be provided return ticket from MALAYSIA to home Country on the completion of every six months, subject to agreement from the Management for your vacation.

8. 08 hours per day, 07:00 – 14:00 (For Sites, the timings may vary depending on site requirements, country specific timings etc.)

9. After six-Month Company will provide you family accommodation. Company will provide visa for your wife and a maximum of two children (Provided children are less than 20years)

Please sign the duplicate copy offer letter in token of your acceptance.
Thank you,

Your truly,
FOR IBRAT OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
Mobile no: +60 378618880
Address: Lorong Meranti 1,
Off Jalan Kenanga, Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia, 55200
Email Id: info@i-brat.com.
Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

Domain Name: I-BRAT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2592676272_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.registrar.eu
Registrar URL: http://www.openprovider.com
Updated Date: 2021-02-23T06:34:15Z
Creation Date: 2021-02-20T08:35:17Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-02-20T08:35:17Z
Registrar: Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Registrar.eu
Registrar IANA ID: 1647
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@registrar.eu
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +31.104482297
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS145.HOSTINGRAJA.ORG
Name Server: NS146.HOSTINGRAJA.ORG

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer