Scammers Impersonating CCE/UNEP Canada / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating CCE/UNEP Canada / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:47 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

I applied to an ad by email at CCE/UNEP Canada, and they sent me a confirmation of employment after a week from unep.canada@post.com : UNEP Canada | Secretary
Here are their Facebook links:

Here is their contact information:

CCE/UNEP CANADA SECRETARIAT
393 rue St-Jacques Ouest,
Suite 200 Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1N9 Canada
Tel: +1 (438) 500-6038
contact.cce@unepcanada.org

BUREAU RELAI PARIS
1 Rue Miollis, 75015 Paris, France
Contact Consultant :
+33 (0) 7 55 43 12 94
secretariat.pnue_france@europe.com

They told me that the processing of my file will be handled by the Paris relay office in France and not in Canada since I am a foreigner, and I have to pay $300 USD and are transferred to the coordinates of the administrative and financial manager of the follow-up committee of our partner office FRANCE which is retained and accredited to follow and coordinate the immigration procedure of the successful candidates residing outside the Canadian territory.
Method of payment: Money Gram
Beneficiary: Serge KINLI

NAME: KINLI
FIRST NAME: Serge
CITY: PARIS
Phone number: +33 (0) 7 55 43 12

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer