Scammers Impersonating Holiday Inn / morrisoffice_hr@yahoo.com

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Holiday Inn / morrisoffice_hr@yahoo.com

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:01 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address for any reason! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage
On Fri, Oct 14, 2022, 11:35 PM Holiday Inn Hotel Human Resource <morrisoffice_hr@yahoo.com> wrote:
HOLIDAY INN KENSINGTON FORUM
97 CROMWELL ROAD
LONDON, SW7 4DN ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
HR Office: +447035972087

Attn,

Holiday Inn Hotel London wishes to inform you regarding job vacancies in our hotel. These vacancies were created due to temporary relocation
of our workers. We seek experienced and qualified candidates available for immediate placement. Below are list of vacancies available and
salary grades

Cashier...... 3000 pounds
Office clerk....... 3000 pounds
Bartender...... 2500 pounds
Waiter.........2500 pounds
Waitress....2500 pound
Cook/chef..... 2800 pounds
Housekeepers...... 2500 pounds
Caregiver/Nanny..... 2500 Pounds
Cleaners.... 2500 pounds
Electrician.... 2800 pounds
Plumber.... 2500 pounds
Carpenter..... 2500 pounds
Air condition technician...3000 pounds
Computer operator.... 3000 pounds
Logistic officer... 3000 pounds
Musicians... 3500 pounds
Dancers... 3500pounds
DJ.... 3500 pounds
Make-up artists...... 2500 pounds
Fitness/gym instructor... 3000 pounds
Security officer... 2800 pounds
Drivers... 2800 pounds
Valet attendant ..... 2500 pounds
Warehouse attendant.... 3000 pounds
Nurse/physician..... 3000 pounds
IT/Communication engineer.... 4000 pounds
Auto-cad engineer........ 3500 pounds
Storekeeper..... 2500 pounds
Salesman/lady... 2500 pounds
Computer technician.... 3000 pounds

Interested applicants should send CV/ application letter to morrisoffice_hr@yahoo.com

Note: Applicants can apply from any country, holiday inn hotels will provide an official Certificate of Sponsorship (COS) to secure
visa/working permit for any qualified applicant. Training allowance, accommodation and plane ticket will be provided by the holiday inn hotel. UK labor/work permit registration charges will be paid by the applicant as per UK labor law of employment. Do not apply if you cannot meet this condition.

Regards,
Mr. Morris Green.
For Project Manager human resource.
Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DN, United Kingdom
Phone: +447035972087
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 681 1367
IHG | http://www.ihg.com
Next Scam Email
HOLIDAY INN KENSINGTON FORUM
97 CROMWELL ROAD
LONDON, SW7 4DN ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM HR Office: +447035972087

Dear candidate,

Holiday inn hotel human resource London received your interest to proceed with job application and also agreed to the terms and conditions of holiday inn hotel.

You have to fill the attached official employment application form and return it back to us immediately for review. Preliminary employment contract agreement will be issued to you to sign if your filled employment application form is found competent by holiday inn hotel human resource team. The application form should be filled and returned back to us with immediate effect for review by the holiday inn hotel human resource team.

Upon the receipt of your filled employment application form, contact details of visa consultants who assist our oversea candidates in processing their UK traveling/working visa and flight ticket will be provided to you to guide you through. All your UK working and traveling papers and flight ticket will be processed here in London by Evans Moore, the holiday inn hotel management recommended visa consultant. He is in-charge of getting UK legal documents/working documents and flight tickets for our candidates coming from overseas..

Regards,
Mr. Morris Green.
For Project Manager
Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DN, United Kingdom
Phone: +447035972087
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 681 1367
IHG | http://www.ihg.com
Scam Email From Fake Immigration Agent
From: Evans Moore <evansmoore2018fifawcagent@consultant.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2022, 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Holiday Inn an agreement.
To:

FLY TO QATAR 2022 WORLD CUP
Image result for British flights to Russia 2018 world cup
EVANS MOORE CERTIFIED VISA AND TOUR TRAVEL CONSULTANT
MARSHAM STREET LONDON
SW1P 4DF UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE: +447011152995
E-mail: evansmoore2018fifawcagent@consultant.com

Attn:

My office received official certificate of sponsorship (COS) from Holiday inn hotel London for the registration and procurement of your UK work permit visa. Kindly read below for full details regarding the procurement of your UK working permit visa, procurement of your flight ticket, procurement of your traveling insurance, medical insurance and procession of your vaccine administration card for you to be able to enter London and work for holiday inn hotel.

VISA PROCUREMENT/ARRANGEMENT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW...

The registration form fee, traveling documents, tax clearance, BNIC (UK National Identification Card) and social security number will be shouldered by your employer (Holiday inn hotel management) while you as job applicant as per UK labor law of employment will pay for your UK work permit visa registration and medical insurance card. Without working visa approval, tax clearance and social security number, you will not be eligible to live and work in United Kingdom. My office will work out your papers in less than 3 weeks once all the necessary requirements needed from you are submitted to my office on time.

My office have to start by registration of your name at British foreigners employment agency, where i will secure your job guarantee certificate, after securing of your employment job guarantee certificate, i will Issue you the job guarantee certificate which will be sign by you and Holiday inn hotel, apply for your working visa approval at the British labor department. Once the working visa is approved at the British labor department, The authorization letter of work permit will now be fax to the British Embassy in your country of resident where your working visa will be stamp on your Passport.

After securing all of your legal Working documents here in the UK, I will send your documents through DHL courier or through one of our available visa representative immigration Officer who will come to British Embassy in your country of resident with your original approved documents for stamping.

Before the arrival of the representative Officer, i will furnish you with details on how to meet the representative officer at British embassy for official stamping of your work permit visa on your passport.

UK WORK PERMIT VISA REGISTRATION FEE AND PROCUREMENT INFORMATION....

As per UK labor law of employment and holiday inn hotel employment policy, you as the job applicant will pay for your UK work permit registration fee to get your name registered in database for UK work permit visa remittance for you to get the legal right as job to LIVE AND WORK IN UNITED KINGDOM without UK government interference. The payment receipt of which you used to paid for your UK work permit registration must contain your full name on it because the receipt will be submitted to UK home office and UK ministry of foreign affairs for registration and accreditation of your name so that you will be granted UK work permit to live and work in United Kingdom.

The total amount you need to pay for your UK work permit visa registration and procurement is 220 pounds. Once my office received this fee from you, my office will commence registration and processing your UK legal entrance and working documents and your flight ticket to come to London. Without this labor/work permit registration fee, your name and details cannot be registered for UK work permit visa remittance. You have to send the money direct to our office accountant name. Details will be provided to you when you're ready to pay the money. Kindly confirm to me if you're making your payment today or tomorrow.

You have to send the money direct to our office accountant Mr Ivan Jose Rodriguez who is charge of receiving payments from our clients.

Scan payment receipt and submit to us together with the below listed requirements..

1, Two recent passport-size photos on a white background

2, Name of international airport you will like to travel with

3, Copy of first page of international passport

4, UK work permit visa registration/processing and medical Fee 220 Pounds for your work permit visa processing and documents endorsement.

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned requirements and your UK work permit visa registration fee, I will forward to you official UK visa application form to fill.

Regards,
Evans Moore... Visa travel consultant
Ivan Jose Rodriguez.... Office Accountant.
[quote=

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022, 12:03 PM Evans Moore <evansmoore2018fifawcagent@consultant.com> wrote:
FLY TO QATAR 2022 WORLD CUP
EVANS MOORE CERTIFIED VISA AND TOUR TRAVEL CONSULTANT
MARSHAM STREET LONDON
SW1P 4DF UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE: +447011152995
E-mail: evansmoore2018fifawcagent@consultant.com

Attn:

My office accountant who is in-charge of receiving payment from our clients is not in London right now. He traveled to his native country Peru to visit his wife that gave birth. The only way he can receive your payment now is through western union. So you have to send the 220 pounds throug western union direct to him so that he can process your payment.

FIRST NAME: IVAN JOSE
LAST NAME: RODRIGUEZ BENITES
CITY: PUCALLPA
ADDRESS: 2450, OF EDIFCIO EL DORADO
AMOUNT TO PAY: 220 BRITISH POUNDS (253 $)

Once you pay the money, send payment receipt to me for confirmation. Registration and processing of your UK traveling and work permit visa will commence immediately i confirmed your payment receipt.

Regards,
Evans Moore... Visa travel consultant
Ivan Jose Rodriguez.... Office Accountant.[/quote]

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer