Scammers Impersonating Brilliant Automotive / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Brilliant Automotive / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:58 am

This is an email from a scammer impersonating a embassy official or immigration lawyer or agent. Fake job scammers send you emails like this to convince you that you are going to get a real visa or work permit and that the job offer is real. No real embassy official would ever email or telephone you. The only way you get a visa is to show up in person and pay a cashier. The exact opposite of what these fake job scammers tell you!

So this a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

BRITISH COUNCIL NEW DELHI
17 KASTURBA GANDHI MARG NEW DELHI-110 001
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE I.E.L.T.S WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL IN INDIA:
I.E.L.T.S (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test.
More than 2 million I.E.L.T.S tests were taken last year.

Taking I.E.L.T.S opens doors – it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 9,000 organisations worldwide accept I.E.L.T.S, including Government, academic and employment institutions. In fact, I.E.L.T.S is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------------

WELCOME TO BRITISH COUNCIL I.E.L.T.S

Dear: Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your request for International English Language Testing System certificate (I.E.L.T.S) for your tier 2 General work visa I.E.L.T.S is approved by the UK Government for your UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) application. It is accepted as proof of your English language ability by Universities, colleges and business organisations etc. Whatever your plans for life in the UK, I.E.L.T.S is the test you need for your UK Visas and Immigration purposes.

WE HAVE ONE OPTION' FOR I.E.L.T.S CERTIFICATE THIS IS THE OPTION WE CAN OFFER YOU RIGHT NOW SINCE IT'S VERY URGENT:

(A) The only option is, we can give you urgent Basis I.E.L.T.S certificate direct from British council without attending the lecture since it's very urgent which will cost you (14,500 INR) rupees.

Left for you to decide on the option and find the account below for mode of payment and once we confirm your payment, we will issue you the I.E.L.T.S certificate within 24hrs.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Account Name: MD islam
Account Number: 09630100017067
IFSC Code: BARBOKAIDEL
PAN: AEQPI3801R
Branch: New Delhi

we are waiting for your update.

Those registering online or through courier / post will receive an email containing access details to our free online preparation course - Road to I.E.L.T.S, on successful realization of the payment.

BRITISH COUNCIL I.E.L.T.S OFFICE
NEW DELHI INDIA 17,
KASTURBA
GANDHI MARG NEW DELHI 110 001
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________________
Note: Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail from any computer. If you or your employer does not consent to internet e-mail messages of this kind, please notify us immediately. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As the UKVAC New Delhi Embassy cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. The views, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or endorsed by the us unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer