Scammers Impersonating Rev. Dr. John Williams / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Rev. Dr. John Williams / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:23 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

REV DR. JOHN WILLIAMS
ADDRESS: EDINBURGH WAVERLEY
GATE 2-4 WATERLOO PLACE
EDINBURGH EH1 3EG
UNITED KINGDOM
TELL+447750055990
REPLY TO : johnrevdr0william@gmail.com

Description
I am Rev. Dr. John Williams, native of Scotland and my Wife is from India. I work in Italy (Rome) for over Three Months now, but my family is based in London. I will love to hire a caring Male or Female House keeper/Manager directly who is willing to work in my house in London as a House keeper / manager. I will like you to know that I have Two daughters 8 AND 10yrs old. I can afford to be paying you 3,500 Great British Pound Sterling’s every Four Weeks and up-keeping money every week 200 Great British Pounds and this is outside your 3,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's, your responsibility is my House is just to take care.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in this Job offer, Interviews is not required.

APPLICATION: If you are Interested submit your CV via Email: johnrevdr0william@gmail.com

Employment Status: Full Time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentive
Job Location: United Kingdom
Note: Couple can also apply if married.

Best Rgards
Rev. Dr. John Williams
Mrs. John Priya ( Wife )
johnrevdr0william@gmail.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer