Scammers Impersonating JAGUAR UK CAR COMPANY / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating JAGUAR UK CAR COMPANY / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:05 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

From: JAGUAR UK CAR COMPANY <jaguarukcarcompanyltd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 01:52
Subject: JAGUAR CARS COMPANY LIMITED CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER AND BENEFIT
To:

Dear applicant,

Your name has been shortlisted/chosen among the lucky Candidate who successfully pass Jaguar Car Company Limited Deals.we appreciate your interest and willingness to work in our Facility Located in Jaguar Car Company Limited UK. We have gone through your profile and qualifications, with reference to online/email interview you had with us,we are pleased to offer you Employment in our reputed organization as (Department of Assistant Supervisor)

Based on your Educational background, work experience and for the fact that saving life is our first priority. Your Job Descriptions shall be made known to you after the training period of 6 months.In this mail there is an attached Document called the Contract Agreement Letter and Benefit at a glance Flyer, which you have to print out, sign and return it back to us immediately for other Official Endorsement. Remember that you have only few weeks of enrollment in)
Jaguar Car Company Limited UK Deals with all the legal formalities being completed including the Visa/ Resident Permit and Ticket processing period. However, after receiving this Agreement Letter duly signed by you, we shall contact you for Appointment/Offer Letter, added the directions on how to obtain your visa from the United Kingdom Immigration Officer in your Country, whom will be processing your working Visa Documents.

NOTE: All Applicants will take care of the Processing Fee of their Work Permit Visa and other relevant Document with United Kingdom Immigration Officer in UK Embassy, our Organization will provide Flight Ticket and House Accommodation and all the Expenses Encored during their Traveling Document procurement will be reimburse within five days of your Arrival in the United Kingdom upon submission of all their receipt of expenses.

Print out this Document and sign after reading it and send it back to us for Office use, waiting to receive this Agreement Letter dully sign as soon as possible

Regard,
Mr. Nicola Rzeznike
Global Business Director for Jaguar Land Rover
jaguarlandroverunitb@gmail.com
+447783729918

Jaguar Land Rover, Abbey Road, Whitley, CV3 4LF
Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Abbey Road, Whitley, CV3 4LF
Registered in England Number 1672070

Secret Agent Man
Site Admin

Re: Scammers Impersonating JAGUAR UK CAR COMPANY / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Secret Agent Man » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Another scam email

To:
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019, 06:08:50 AM GMT+4
Subject: JAGUAR COMPANY LIMITED APPOINTMENT LETTER

DEAR APPLICANT KINDLY CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AND FORWARD HIM YOUR DOCUMENT DETAILS FOR YOUR PROCUREMENT BELOW HIS DETAIL!S.

PROVIDE COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(1) YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY (1ST TWO PAGES) AND TWO COPS OF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHY
(2) DEGREE CERTIFICATE
(3) APPLICATION FORM/INTERVIEW
(4) AGREEMENT FORM
(5) APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR WORK
(6) YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
NAME: DOMINIC ASQUITH
MOBILE NO:+918730944032
E-MAIL: britishhighembassyvisacommission@consultant.com

NOTICE: Due to the high rise of contract break up in Jaguar Cars Company UK Ltd (JAGUAR UK LTD) the management has made it mandatory that every prospective employee who wishes to work with Jaguar Cars Company Ltd (JAGUAR UK LTD) will take care of his/her visa Registration fee only. This is coming as a result of high rise contract without prior notice of us. Secondly is for the Jaguar Cars Company Ltd (JAGUAR UK LTD) Management to know serious applicant who are willing to join the Jaguar Cars Company Ltd (JAGUAR UK LTD). But this visa application fee of 400 Dollars( 27, thousand 180 India rupees only )you have to pay to our agent who is going to process your visa in your country without this your appointment will be terminated and you are to following all our agent instructions so that your visa can be process on time when your visa is out the company will provide the ticket for you. and this visa fees is refundable after 72 hrs of joining jaguar company in UK

Regard,
Mr. Nicola Rzeznike

Jaguar Land Rover, Abbey Road, Whitley, CV3 4LF
Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Abbey Road, Whitley, CV3 4LF
Registered in England Number 1672070

Scam Appointment Letter

Jaguar UK Limited
Address: Jaguar Cars Ltd Halewood,
L24 9BJ Halewood Liverpool
Merseyside, UNITED KINGDOM
CONTACT Mr. Nicola Rzeznik, Phone: +44 66637299171
Email: jaguarlandroveruk@job4u.com

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER

JOB REF: UKL. 1.36.84.KGJ
ATTENTION:

We are pleased to appoint you as (Department Of Assistant sales Engineer)

In Jaguar Cars Company UK on the following terms and conditions,

1. Free Feeding And Home Accommodation, Including medical care.etc

2. Your Employment period shall be for a period of Three years beginning from13th Nov 2019 which can be extended further or terminated earlier with Two Month notice on either side, without assigning any reason.

3. Your monthly salary is 9,780 pounds per month. Apart from this you will be paying 30% as increment of salary after six months probation period expire

Salary and Allowance:

i) Basic monthly salary​:​Pounds​ 9,780 per month
ii) House {FREE ACCOMMODATIONS}
iii) Up Keep Money​:​Pounds​200 Every Week

-----------------------------------
TOTAL MONTHLY PACKAGE {GBP/ POUNDS}​9,780 per month
-----------------------------------
{Nine Thousand Six hundred thirty Pounds} Annual Benefits
You will also be entitled to the annual benefits as follows:
i) Health Care, Dental and Medical ​:​POUNDS 2,500 per annum
ii) Leave Travel Concession for self and family​:​POUNDS ​2000 per annum

4. Your present place of work will be at 8:00 am to 4pm, but during the course of the above assignment, you shall be liable to be transferred anywhere to serve anybody or any other services in UNITED KINGDOM, at the sole discretion of the Jaguar Cars Company Uk.

5. This appointment and your continuance as employee are subject to your having been found medically (physically and mentally) fit by the authorized Medical Practitioner.

6. You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Jaguar cars Company Uk documents, commercial

7. You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Jaguar cars company Uk may frame from time to time.

8. Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your assignment with me shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.

9. If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or guilty of Stealing, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by me deterrent to my interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the property shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.

.Pay the visa fees of 400 dollars convert it to your country currency and pay it to our british agent in your country

10. You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all House property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.

If you accept the terms and conditions above mentioned, please sign the declaration in the duplicate and return to me. The original shall be forwarded to embassy for your visa procurement.

We welcome you to “Jaguar cars Company Uk and look forward to a fruitful collaboration.

With best wishes,

Employer,
JAGUAR CARS COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM UK

CANDIDATE SIGNATURE OF ACCEPTANCE

NAME…………………………SIGNATION----------------------------

My Dear Candidate Below is the British Ambassador Information in British Embassy New Delhi, contact Information Sir Dominic Asquith. My Candidate Please Forward all your Original Documents and Photo Copy of International Passport for Your Visa process Immediately,

Email: britishhighembassyvisacommission@consultantcom (Free Email Address = Scam) Read Official Looking Free Email Addresses
CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN ON BEHALF JAGUAR CARS COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM UK.
BEST REGARD
Mr Nicola Rzeznik
Global Business Director for Jaguar Land Rover

Scam Email Asking Victim to Contact Fake Visa Agent

To:
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019, 07:21:21 AM GMT+4
Subject: note

I have contacted the United Kingdom Immigration office, with your documents. But because of the express traveling approval of your working Visa and also considering the documents that you may be required to present before the British High Commission and the nature of interview that you might face and the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you, I have therefore establish a responsible cordial relationship with a senior Diplomats in the Embassy for fast approval of your working Visa to you without delay and long visa protocol.

From this moment I want you to update me with every information and level you attain on the Visa process, So that I begin the process of your work permit papers, and be inform that your visa processing/application fee of 400$ will be required to enable your visa process commence, do endeavor to pay as required and kindly forward your full document to the High Commission officer (Sir.Dominic Asquith).

Thanks and God bless you as I await your coming,

below is his personal contact number the first one we gave was for the secretary +916909860109

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer