impexgoldd@gmail.com / Payment Representative Scam

These are scams and scam websites which do not fall into the other categories of scams or can be used in multiple scams. They include Next of Kin, Trunk Box, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake Government Agent , Fake Compensation, Fake ATM card etc.
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

impexgoldd@gmail.com / Payment Representative Scam

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:29 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Identifying Scammers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click below on these images

Image Image

These are scams and scam websites which fall into the other categories of scams, can be used in multiple scams or which we do not have the time to actually categorize. Besides the categorizes we highlight, they include Next of Kin, Trunk Box Scam, Dying Widow, Rich Orphan, Payment Representative, Fake FBI, Fake Compensation Scam, Sextortion scam, Fake Consignment/Truck Box, Fake ATM card, etc.

Impex Gold Company Limited
Phone Number:+233556326950
Email: impexgoldd@gmail.com
Postal Address: Simon Peters 25 Canterbury Road, Ghana.

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Jerry Nana the director of the above company, I’m writing to inform you about our urgent need for a company representative in the U.S.A and others, we are into Gold mining and export which we have more of American consumers/customers and we find it difficult to receive our monthly payment from our clients because of monetary restriction in the U.S.A.

Our humble demand is, we need someone who will work as our agent in your country and you will be entitled to 10% of any sales or payment that you receive on our behalf and the 90% should remain for my company needs.

We normally have two or more payments in a month from our customers, and the rang of the amount will be disclosed to you as soon as you get back to us with a sign of interest, we also have some outstanding payment waiting for us to conclude with you, please kindly inform me by email if you are interested to enable us to send to you an agreement for kick-off.

Yours,

Mr. Jerry Nana.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer